The Jack Hannath effect

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree. Clarke can do both and is a terrible footballer. Given that we're missing our top 2 rucks, our choices are a talented (physically) hack and a talentless (physically) trier. I just like the cut of Hannths gib. They're both miles off being the number one ruck in any team.

Clark has at least on occasion shown he can play the game, Hannath not so much. If Hannath and Clark came up for delisting and re drafting Hannath would be looking for a new career. Clark would be picked up.

The_Jack_Hannath_effect_Dockers_Big_Footy_AFL_For.png

OK does anyone know these 2 guys, are they Big Footy posters and more importantly are they still members of the Jack Hannath fan club?

Putting me in the same box as SA puts you in the ignore realm. :mad:
Why would any body on here down play Clarke when if he does leave as a FA he could get us a very nice compensation pick. What would Hannath be worth?:rolleyes:
I was just mucking around mate, I wasn't trying to offend you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow you guys really don't appreciated Hannath effort.:oops:

Last edited:
That's true.
It does take him a lot of effort to turn...
:D
I pity him sometime , one of the peel match I attend he actually run until look like vomit around the interchange area.

Last edited:
He should get a few more games but at seasons end that's it. If he is on the list next year most of us would be surprised. He isn't up to afl standards. Clarke is just borderline afl. We need to re stock the rucks on list if we are to replace sandilands. Hannath ain't winning us a premiership

Is it weird that I've watched this like 30 times this week? (be honest, you've watched it a few times as well UFO Tatsu ;)) Such an exciting finish.

I remember being at the game as one of the rare ones I make the trip up for and going mental like those 2 idiots screaming BIG JACK HANNATH!! And then the siren at the death! But sitting next to us was a guy in a Freo scarf that didn't even cheer, (I guess because Richmond were expected to be an easy win) and just walked off shaking his head. Does anyone think there's a chance that I actually rubbed shoulders with a certain investment banker that night?

Is it weird that I've watched this like 30 times this week? (be honest, you've watched it a few times as well UFO Tatsu ;)) Such an exciting finish.

I remember being at the game as one of the rare ones I make the trip up for and going mental like those 2 idiots screaming BIG JACK HANNATH!! And then the siren at the death! But sitting next to us was a guy in a Freo scarf that didn't even cheer, (I guess because Richmond were expected to be an easy win) and just walked off shaking his head. Does anyone think there's a chance that I actually rubbed shoulders with a certain investment banker that night?

Bloody exciting finish and great game in general I thought, naturally I log onto BF later that night only to read how undeserving we were and how the goal umpire cost Richmond the game.

He should get a few more games but at seasons end that's it. If he is on the list next year most of us would be surprised. He isn't up to afl standards. Clarke is just borderline afl. We need to re stock the rucks on list if we are to replace sandilands. Hannath ain't winning us a premiership

I'm surprised hes on the list now. His contract extension was a huge shock to me and mistake IMO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back