Game Day The Jarrad Grant Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is honestly a good idea. I've tried watching footy after micro-dosing before and it was absolutely fascinating.

I go to the footy and do it, the big flags in the cheer squad look awesome, the grass goes all wavy and the noise from the crowd is beautiful birdsong chorus. As long as we win, or it can take a sinister turn, the negative energies from opposing fans messes with your trip

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bevo - he laid the egg then benched the egg. He then didn’t play the egg, he played the spud. Then the egg requested a trade for unders

How can anyone argue with that wisdom :)

I go to the footy and do it, the big flags in the cheer squad look awesome, the grass goes all wavy and the noise from the crowd is beautiful birdsong chorus. As long as we win, or it can take a sinister turn, the negative energies from opposing fans messes with your trip

You're much braver than I am. I know what you mean about the wavy grass though; it's like you're looking at a green ocean with gentle waves which never break.

Bevo - he laid the egg then benched the egg. He then didn’t play the egg, he played the spud. Then the egg requested a trade for unders
So the spud played who was paid under’s To begin with while the egg who was paid overs requested a trade and got to watch the game from the resort player cafe area ...I think I get it

Hey legends, I'm running a Guernsey giveaway on my Western Bulldogs facebook page. Can someone point me in the right direction to share it? It's specifically for this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back