MRP / Trib. The Jeremy McGovern TRIBUNAL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

If we get the chair that isn't white can we put as a Cat B recruit?

cb01015e194153f459d7d2c52e1f252e.jpg

The AFL's match review and tribunal process is much easier than a lot of you make out. It's simple quantum mechanics.

You see, Jeremy McGovern has both particle and wave properties.

When McGovern pushed Guelfi he existed simultaneously in a state of both suspended and anti-suspended. It is only once you observe the results of the push that the universe 'makes a decision' on which state he is in. This is what scientists call 'spooky injuries at a distance'. So in between the time when McGovern pushed Guelfi and, say, him getting in the cab later on, was he suspended or anti-suspended? The answer is both.

Hmmm I would prefer the experiment of putting Guelfi and the chair in a super collider and see if the unwarranted suspension particle or "Christian Particle" as its known is visible.

Ebert missed six weeks and Dan Venables is still TBC six weeks after his, but I’m sure that Guelfi’s super human brain has recovered from his very real concussion in four days. It’s a medical miracle, we need to study this.
Settle down mate. It wasn't a clinical concussion.
Was merely concussion awareness

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Change is afoot at the AFL, with the league announcing two new additions to the match review panel.

Former Adelaide and Richmond forward Chris Knights and ex-Essendon midfielder Jason Johnson have joined the MRP.

Exquisite banter.

At least Paul Williams won the 05 GF and didn’t play in 06, so he should show a small degree of chill.

Lol so we get ex-Essendon player Jason Johnson on the Tribunal and didn’t we get ex-Melbourne player David Neitz on the Tribunal in the Clayton squirting incident as well?

I love the unbiased AFL

Surely it wouldn’t be hard to get three people involved who haven’t played for either of the two teams involved. Pathetic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back