Prediction The Jimmy Rowe versus Old man snoozemah games tally thread and other statisical oddities

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 30, 2014
The Winchester
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, East Side Hawks
Congratulations to you all for getting on down.
20 games to go before Young Jim bob gets a lead on the burbling painter.
Just thought I’d footywire the two but footywire started in 1995 so Jimmy has this sorted.
Old man only play 3 in ’95 after recovery from a reco.
Here’s Dad stats from AFC web historical players.

846E0143-34A1-4FAE-A166-A4778CCB1168.jpeg

Here’s young Jim Bobs stats so far from the wire.
DCC2C079-986A-4E5B-A7BA-23536CAE5EF2.png

But anyway Jim bob has 20 games to go before overtaking Stephen.
If all goes according to plan the round 8 or so 2022 should do it.
Will him to the goal, compare, or get vaccinated.x

Gee I was good in 1993. If only the Crows had the Neil Craig patented lyrca guernsey I would have really torn things up.

No shame in Jimmy tracking his old man down. I taught the lad everything he knows.
If only you were as good in it for us in 1993 as The Tractor was that year for the mighty Legs whilst wearing it in 1993.

If only you were as good in it for us in 1993 as The Tractor was that year for the mighty Legs whilst wearing it in 1993.

I had the Tractor banner out at the '93GF. And didnt big Chris Prime and Anthony Ippindo look a treat in the skin tight outfits?!

Last edited:
I had the Tractor banner out at the '93GF. And didnt big Chris Prime and Anthony Ipindo look a treat in the skin tight outfits?!
I assume that is the great Anthony Pierri that you are talking about. Don't forget Mark Ducker in that 3 pronged attack.

Helped Scott Burns have a pretty good career did the lycra.

I assume that is the great Anthony Pierri that you are talking about. Don't forget Mark Ducker in that 3 pronged attack.

Helped Scott Burns have a pretty good career did the lycra.

Yeeeesss!!!! Thought it was wrong. Pierri!!!!

Forgive me ... had a few head knocks.

I had the Tractor banner out at the '93GF. And didnt big Chris Prime and Anthony Ippindo look a treat in the skin tight outfits?!
I once saw Chris Prime hit 6 sixes in an over in an Association cricket match.

Think he went on to boot a ridiculous amount of goals for his home town team once he left the Parade. Can't recall who for.
Both Port Neill and later Tumby Bay. He is still playing the in the 2's for Tumby Bay to the best of my knowledge. Holds the record for the most goals kicked in country football in South Australia.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both Port Neill and later Tumby Bay. He is still playing the in the 2's for Tumby Bay to the best of my knowledge. Holds the record for the most goals kicked in country football in South Australia.

He was the Moose at school and jeez he was a unit even back then. So much skill and touch for a big man. Great bloke too.

Gee I was good in 1993. If only the Crows had the Neil Craig patented lyrca guernsey I would have really torn things up.

No shame in Jimmy tracking his old man down. I taught the lad everything he knows.
It’s about time smoozmah. Get out on the miniscaff and drop a couple more melons wouldn’t ya.x

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back