Prediction The Jimmy Rowe versus Old man snoozemah games tally thread and other statisical oddities

Blurter

Debutant
Dec 20, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
I once saw Chris Prime hit 6 sixes in an over in an Association cricket match.
He hit former Salisbury leg spinner and school teacher Steve Ovens for six in a row at Cowell. I played in that game and was fielding at deep mid wicket watching them sail over my head. The colts Assocation side was with us in the bus on the way home and gleefully reminded "Mr Ovens", their high school maths teacher, of the six times tables all the way home.

He hit former Salisbury leg spinner and school teacher Steve Ovens for six in a row at Cowell. I played in that game and was fielding at deep mid wicket watching them sail over my head. The colts Assocation side was with us in the bus on the way home and gleefully reminded "Mr Ovens", their high school maths teacher, of the six times tables all the way home.
Yep, that was the game! 'Pom' Ovens was my sister's maths teacher. I was on that bus too!! (My dad was playing, not me!)

Yep, that was the game! 'Pom' Ovens was my sister's maths teacher. I was on that bus too!! (My dad was playing, not me!)
And I definitely joined in the "Once 6 is 6, two sixes are 12..." chant...

Who did you play for in Port Lincoln?

Back