The Joker Movie starring Joaqin Pheonix October 2019 release

Remove this Banner Ad

It's hardly surprising you have difficulty understanding him. He has an annoying habit of assuming that people on these boards understand English. He has made a solemn promise to me that never again will he force you to read what he writes. He is a man of his word.

Edit: With the ongoing aid of outrageously expensive professional help, we are addressing the problem of his assumptioning.

It's hardly surprising you have difficulty understanding him. He has an annoying habit of assuming that people on these boards understand English. He has made a solemn promise to me that never again will he force you to read what he writes. He is a man of his word.

Edit: With the ongoing aid of outrageously expensive professional help, we are addressing the problem of his assumptioning.

There's English and then there's what he wrote.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quite a classy acceptance speech all round.

Yeah I liked what he had to say about the other nominees was pretty funny too.

I think at the Golden Globes he said he really wanted to meet Christian Bale but was too intimated even though they share an agent.

Good to read others also resonated with the incredible score, the same woman also did the score for the HBO series Chernobyl which is also fantastic
Shameless bump but this movie, or should I say Hildur Guðnadóttir, won the Oscar for Best Original Score.

It deserved it so much, makes a big chunk of movie for me.

Shameless bump but this movie, or should I say Hildur Guðnadóttir, won the Oscar for Best Original Score.

It deserved it so much, makes a big chunk of movie for me.

Spot on. I mentioned it earlier on this page, the two standouts were Phoenix and the score. Going into the movie, I knew Phoenix would crush it as Joker, because he's Joaquin Phoenix.

However had no idea of the composer, I knew she had a following already because of Chernobyl (but I hadn't seen that or heard any of her other work). The score was phenomenal, I said at the time of viewing the bathroom scene would stay with me for a long long time. And it has.

holy s**t this movie is ******* hilarious. There's a bit of the joker in macpotata, and everyone I reckon. Love the part where he's pissing himself laughing and then his dad cracks him. Has me still randomly bursting out into uncontrollable laughter, like the joker.

Love it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back