Universal Love The Jones Boy.

ButteredBun

Senior List
Jul 3, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Is there a thread for some loving for Darcey? If so our mods can merge. This lad is a positive in our club among all negatives. He does his job well without much fuss. Flys under the radar.

I remember when he was a kid in a practice match against Richmond and Martin did a hero fend off thing against him. Darce picked himself up and said ok.

In all our negativity against our club there are shining lights. Darcey Byrne Jones has made me smile. He is Port Adelaide.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ButteredBun

Senior List
Jul 3, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I feel in the long run he could be more valuable than the likes of Kane Cornes to our club. I'm liking what he's becoming out there. He's always got the ******* ball and rarely makes a mistake. He is what we wanted Pittard to be.

ButteredBun

Senior List
Jul 3, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I like his pointy face and his footballing and his hairy hair.
Trust you to notice his pointy face. I'd love his hair it's luxuries and curly. Dingle.......you need to mingle. City people always comment on physical deficiencys. Us Country bumpkins don't give a fu** about our third eyes and Broken Hill bigger ear. Get some ******* Greg Phillips into you boy. Get some North East into you.

ButteredBun

Senior List
Jul 3, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Need a pic of when he kicked his first goal with the blood coming down his face.

Your alright by me burn.
Find it. That was priceless. The boy bleeds Port Adelaide. He's Russell Ebert with a bit less skills. But as much braveness. I'm loving him. If he can step up on his expectation. He could win a Brownlow. He reminds me of a little bit of Gav Wangas.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

El_Scorcho

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
Just keeps getting to contests and winning them and really seems to learn from his mistakes. Good in a 1 on 1, reliable as an intercept player. Puts his body on the line. Makes good decisions in general.

Really happy with the way he's developed.

ButteredBun

Senior List
Jul 3, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Trust you to notice his pointy face. I'd love his hair it's luxuries and curly. Dingle.......you need to mingle. City people always comment on physical deficiencys. Us Country bumpkins don't give a fu** about our third eyes and Broken Hill bigger ear. Get some ******* Greg Phillips into you boy. Get some North East into you.
Sorry. Just had a moment.

Adds76

Debutant
Aug 1, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Dont know why all the love. Dbj is just a defender thats playing his role and beating his man. Thats expected? There are plenty better players in the team that win you matches.

Capital Power

Premiership Player
Jul 31, 2005
Canberra
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Cronulla Sharks
Has been close to the best in all the games in our recent horror run, and it was great to see him BOG in a good win. Hopefully growing in confidence.

Pappagallo

Co(m)poster
Jun 12, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Lol footyhead07 meet Kevin.

Top Bottom