Universal Love The Jones Boy.

Remove this Banner Ad

ButteredBun

Team Captain
Jul 3, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Is there a thread for some loving for Darcey? If so our mods can merge. This lad is a positive in our club among all negatives. He does his job well without much fuss. Flys under the radar.

I remember when he was a kid in a practice match against Richmond and Martin did a hero fend off thing against him. Darce picked himself up and said ok.

In all our negativity against our club there are shining lights. Darcey Byrne Jones has made me smile. He is Port Adelaide.

• Banned
I feel in the long run he could be more valuable than the likes of Kane Cornes to our club. I'm liking what he's becoming out there. He's always got the ******* ball and rarely makes a mistake. He is what we wanted Pittard to be.

I like his pointy face and his footballing and his hairy hair.
Trust you to notice his pointy face. I'd love his hair it's luxuries and curly. Dingle.......you need to mingle. City people always comment on physical deficiencys. Us Country bumpkins don't give a * about our third eyes and Broken Hill bigger ear. Get some ******* Greg Phillips into you boy. Get some North East into you.

Need a pic of when he kicked his first goal with the blood coming down his face.

Your alright by me burn.
Find it. That was priceless. The boy bleeds Port Adelaide. He's Russell Ebert with a bit less skills. But as much braveness. I'm loving him. If he can step up on his expectation. He could win a Brownlow. He reminds me of a little bit of Gav Wangas.

He's a nobody in the umpires eyes. He just works and works. Back pocket plumber.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just keeps getting to contests and winning them and really seems to learn from his mistakes. Good in a 1 on 1, reliable as an intercept player. Puts his body on the line. Makes good decisions in general.

Really happy with the way he's developed.

I feel sorry for Jasper. But Darce is pretty much twice the player we hoped Pittard would be. I see Darce with a medal. And he'll ******* work for it.

Trust you to notice his pointy face. I'd love his hair it's luxuries and curly. Dingle.......you need to mingle. City people always comment on physical deficiencys. Us Country bumpkins don't give a fu** about our third eyes and Broken Hill bigger ear. Get some ******* Greg Phillips into you boy. Get some North East into you.
Sorry. Just had a moment.

Dont know why all the love. Dbj is just a defender thats playing his role and beating his man. Thats expected? There are plenty better players in the team that win you matches.

After a slow start, would be in our best 6 players this year.
At the moment I've got him in our top 3 behind Boak and Robbie Gray. Robbie Gray also had a slow start to the year too but when he came back from the hand injury he skyrocketed up the rankings.

Trust you to notice his pointy face. I'd love his hair it's luxuries and curly. Dingle.......you need to mingle. City people always comment on physical deficiencys. Us Country bumpkins don't give a fu** about our third eyes and Broken Hill bigger ear. Get some ******* Greg Phillips into you boy. Get some North East into you.

Lol footyhead07 meet Kevin.

You get the feeling he's one of the best small defenders in the game, don't you?

Need a pic of when he kicked his first goal with the blood coming down his face.

Your alright by me burn.

IIRC someone did a shoop of that as Michelangelo's The Creation of Adam.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back