Universal Love The Jones Boy.

Remove this Banner Ad

It was good ... But seriously the best you have ever seen?

I think of RGray, seen him do equal & better many times

I saw Martin Leslie do better side steps than Robbie Gray.

Obligatory repost of literally the best sidestep I've ever seen on a football field

View attachment 721273
He needs to be a bit careful. From memory, against Essendon there might have been three big left side steps that beat the first tackler and let him run. He’ll get nailed by someone eventually.

Remember when Kane Cornes called him a 'solid citizen' a couple months back? Basically calling him vanilla, didn't rate him. Got that one wrong KC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like the way he moves his left foot in front of his right foot and then his left foot again at considerable speed
I like the way his curly locks bounce when he does the above
I like that he is a tough SOB and goes in hard

I said ages ago he is the most Michael Wilson type player we have had since we had Michael Wilson

Dont know why all the love. Dbj is just a defender thats playing his role and beating his man. Thats expected? There are plenty better players in the team that win you matches.
Nah.....he's pretty good. Cool under pressure. Would be stuffed without him.

I like the way he moves his left foot in front of his right foot and then his left foot again at considerable speed
I like the way his curly locks bounce when he does the above
I like that he is a tough SOB and goes in hard

I said ages ago he is the most Michael Wilson type player we have had since we had Michael Wilson

He’s certainly having a peak-Surjan kinda season is Darcy, and we’re loving it and he deserves every bit of fair praise for it.

Back it up for a few years of not missing targets when blood is streaming and joints are hanging by a thread then we’ll talk Wilson comparisons.

On iPhone using recycled electrons, via BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back