Game Day The Jordan McMahon Trophy - Tigger discombobulation - Round 9, 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Credit where credit is due when we stink it up we really stink it up. I reckon our four losses this year have been right up there for some of the worst Dogs efforts I’ve ever seen Collingwood, Saints, Carlton and now Richmond. Uncompetitive in all four. Absolute garbage.

Hey Bevo, you can’t continue to carry half a dozen blokes and expect to beat the decent sides. Can’t do it. Stop playing favourites.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry, we have played poorly but the Richmond throws, frees its impossible to take this game seriously. Any team tries to ram us for throw or umpire frees take a look at this game.

Why does Gowers play mid when we have Macrae, Bont, Smith, Lapinski, Libba, McLean, Wallis as far better options.

Bevo wants him to get some cheap touches so he can pick him again obviously. Not even joking.

Remember Bevo overruled Dalrymple to pick Gowers which caused Dalrymple to leave us.
So he is on a mission to make sure Gowers works out and will go to any length to make it happen.
Hell, Bevo even had Gowers move in with him and his family during his first pre-season with us. He has never gone to such extreme lengths with any recruit before.

Wallis is our best forward by a long margin.

absolutely, more trying to point out why Gowers is playing mid.

Terrible coaching, the only in game change has been Gowers playing as a mid in the last qtr. wtf is the coaching panel doing

We’ve been completely outplayed tonight however, the umpiring is some of the worst I’ve ever seen. I don’t feel it would have changed the result but it’s been bloody atrocious!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

It’s what happens when the free kick bulldogs s*** becomes ingrained into people’s thick skulls.

If Bont can’t improve his goal kicking it could tarnish his legacy. He should be spending hours each week on it. It can be done look at Casbault

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back