Status
Not open for further replies.

Lex22

Club Legend
Jun 8, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Glass half full & probably unpopular opinion: We’d have lost this game by 80 points if it was played with our Rounds 1, 2 or Carlton effort.

absolutely, more trying to point out why Gowers is playing mid.

Terrible coaching, the only in game change has been Gowers playing as a mid in the last qtr. wtf is the coaching panel doing
I can only assume they'll get mid minutes into the legs of someone who won't play on Monday. In the first two minutes of the quarter it looked like he was tagging Shai Bolton

Why don’t we just have a crack with a Lewis young and schache forwardline with Wallis as third tall then add some speed in there till naughton is ready
Schache's injured, Young playing up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 14, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Credit where credit is due when we stink it up we really stink it up. I reckon our four losses this year have been right up there for some of the worst Dogs efforts I’ve ever seen Collingwood, Saints, Carlton and now Richmond. Uncompetitive in all four. Absolute garbage.

Hey Bevo, you can’t continue to carry half a dozen blokes and expect to beat the decent sides. Can’t do it. Stop playing favourites.
Honestly I can recall some absolute stinkers in the Rhode and McCartney eras.

Bad performances are annoying because we’re capable of more, but I remember feeling despair in those days.

Braybrook Son

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 4, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Lewis Young has to get a go. Seriously.
He kicked 3 goals in the first half against Norf in the pre season game, so what does Bevo do? Never tried it since. I’d love to be in the box for one day just to see how he thinks, ‘cause I think most of us have given up trying to work him out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back