The joy of football

Remove this Banner Ad

Also good on and well done melbourne! It’s a good change for footy not having them typically be crap, Carlton next ?

I have no idea what it's like to support a team that hasn't won a premiership not only in my lifetime, but not long before my parents were born. To turn up week after week, remain loyal members, or even just invest emotionally, hats off to Dees supporters, if it's not us I do hope this is your year to complete a trifecta of drought breaking fairytales. If not this year I think you've a good shot at winning one soon.
My grandkids may have some idea.

Hawks will smash them next week and all will be forgotton. It is finals after all, happens every year. Team comes out in the first week and impresses everybody and the media hail them as a contender, then they go down in flames in the semi.

This almost reeks of Adelaide 2015. The Dees were impressive last night but I thought they were lucky to cop a team who looked so incompetent practically all night. They’ll still need to lift to continue on I reckon. Hope they keep going though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back