The Jumper Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Not convinced these pictures they’re using are Sekem guernseys. There’s clear shoulder panels on them, which sekem never had. Which makes me think they’re the NB ones, with the new collar sponsor shopped out as it hasn’t been announced yet.

Not convinced these pictures they’re using are Sekem guernseys. There’s clear shoulder panels on them, which sekem never had. Which makes me think they’re the NB ones, with the new collar sponsor shopped out as it hasn’t been announced yet.
Yeah, you were right, it's NB

Looks like they've kept the higher logos though, which is an interesting choice. Keeps them off the wings line though to be fair

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They’re sekem guernseys that have been photoshopped with the NB design.
1. The left shoulder is a dead giveaway.
2. The players have not come into the club to do a photoshoot

Surely it confirms that we’ve sold the space under the collar. Not surprised, but hate it. Just seems cheap. If it was just going to be the Nb logo, I can’t see why we wouldn’t show it, with NB already announced
If they do that I’m never buying a WC guernsey again (good for my wallet).

Selling that space screams “peasant club” which is bewildering for WC.

Just make up the extra cash by having proper merchandise we can spend money on ffs.

Just make up the extra cash by having proper merchandise we can spend money on ffs.

And with the soft cap we can't spend the money on anything worthwhile either

We seem to have the worst merch department in the league, so anything is possible.

Time they start redeeming themselves...its been a horrid 5-6 years

Triple H Wrestling GIF by WWE

Remove this Banner Ad

Back