The Jumper Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

It must be a sponsor that we don’t currently have, otherwise surely it’d already be released? Like if it was going to be Telstra, or BHP or ECU than they’d announce is already? I could live with it being Caltex if it’s just the circle logo, but if they try and squeeze the whole word in as well, it’ll look terrible

It must be a sponsor that we don’t currently have, otherwise surely it’d already be released? Like if it was going to be Telstra, or BHP or ECU than they’d announce is already? I could live with it being Caltex if it’s just the circle logo, but if they try and squeeze the whole word in as well, it’ll look terrible

You could live with it? Honestly mate I don't think you have a choice. You will live with it. Not worth deleting your account over.

I got a response from the Eagles...

"Thank you for your email.

We appreciate your feedback in regards to having a collar sponsor on our new Jumpers. At this stage we are still working on our Jumper design for next season, and we are looking forward to releasing our new Guernsey in the coming weeks."

You'd think after all the debacles of the past few years, they might want to finally get it right again

But I guess not...money first...some campaigner needs another boat

Looks like AFL/WCE have taken a leaf out of NSW Government’s book. Dealers in NSW can put their logo on licence plates, so poor customers have to advertise their business whether they like it or not! Imagine having the dealer’s logo permanently on your licence plate - madness.

5D4826E9-A906-40A7-A91F-2120261A9E70.jpeg 61A5CA6A-3B67-4321-901D-67A9C1335FAD.jpeg E36AB0A1-30D2-4052-81F2-3165AA6F7AF2.jpeg 039B2048-AB12-49B6-886E-1BAA65D22A27.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meh. Still got my puma and ISC guernseys. Reckon I'll hold onto them

I don't like the manufacturer logo not being there, but im sure it'll be a non issue soon enough - as far as blends, the caltex logo is aesthetically solid on our guernsey

So so so ******* ugly

Greedy campaigners have ruined our guernsey for good.

Worst merch department in the league and have been for years.

Will never purchase this piece of s**t
Strong feelings here.

Interested as to understand why you feel this way?

Strong feelings here.

Interested as to understand why you feel this way?

season 6 GIF

I couldn't care less about the collar sponsor as there was already a logo there anyway (ie the jumper manufacturer). The collar itself looks terrible though, it's too tight around the neck so rides up like a polo shirt gone wrong.

I haven't bought a jumper since the 1992 20 year anniversary jumper and this isn't encouraging me to get a new one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back