The Jumper Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

As climate change becomes generally recognised as a significant threat to human existence and as the world moves rapidly towards electric energy solutions the Eagles, in a period of significant change themselves, choose as a high profile sponsor the ultimate forward thinking, innovative energy company....... oh wait. Plus it looks shithouse

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn’t a few players let it slip that we are having a long sleeve jumper this year?

peter-sumich.jpg

The story is apparently he pulled Will Schofield aside after a team meeting and told him to stop asking for a long sleeve jumper coz only weak players wear them not realising he was standing with his back to a picture of himself hanging from the wall wearing one. 😂

The story is apparently he pulled Will Schofield aside after a team meeting and told him to stop asking for a long sleeve jumper coz only weak players wear them not realising he was standing with his back to a picture of himself hanging from the wall wearing one. 😂
Sounds like something that potato headed prick would say

So anyone got one yet?
Got one of the training guernseys. First retail guernsey I’ve bought since the 2018 premiers one. Gotta say, the quality is pretty good, colours are good too. Normally I don’t like the training guernseys, but I quite liked the design of this one. Little bit better shape as well, not as much of a potato sack as the ISC retails.

EFE5B80B-50BA-4918-9DE6-0F39DA31641D.jpeg

Quality and colours actually looks nice. Think we’ll have a period where we have to get used to the caltex logo but I think NB/belgarvia will be one of better suppliers

I don’t actually mind the Caltex logo. I think the dark green part kind of blends into the blue, and the red and white matches the AFL logo and the HJs logo in a way. I feel like we’ll get used to it and it be an issue for long.

I'm due for a new polo shirt - has anyone bought the latest? Last time I looked, they were all really badly fitting - way too loose around the middle and it just looked like a giant sack.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back