The Jumper Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

You just know that the popularity of this is going to give the club justification to bring back the navy as one of our primary on field colours :thumbsdown:
They better not. In the original fan vote at the start of the #returnthewings campaign, it got its ass handed to it by the royal. It was far closer vote wise to the Ochre than to any royal or yellow wings jumper.

1000005670.jpg

the thing about this and all our navy kits are that they have all been excellent kits but at the end of the day the colour isn’t part of our identity. Hope the club knows that. I have no issues if the club utilises navy in some off field gear cause they already use grey and it’s god awful colour

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ochre is piece of s**t. I’m waiting for the day when AFL fans move on from their obsession with shite retro kits.
It will happen when the general fashion stops just regurgitating previous eras (with s**t modern twists) and creates something unique. I don't understand Gen Z and their obsession with fake nostalgia (for times that they never lived).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back