Game Day The Kangaroos vs The Mighty Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

After your last post I was going to respond with something like " Yes they have the worst record in the league for last qtrs "

But I didn't want to chance fate, would of been similar to starting a " Good we get to play the purple NTTAWWTs " thread :D

Is that stat legit?
Yep

Ended up 56km ahead of them. Mostly because we were up by about 40 by quarter time.

Darcy Tucker running 15.5 overall.

Top five were all Freo players.
Tucker, Logue, Weller, Hughes, Nyhuis

TFFT!

But gee I am getting sick of this pattern. Off to a good start but never enough to break the game open. Then the opposition crawls back level as we completely stall when we lose our run and overlap.

All part of the plan to get as many morale boosting wins as possible while keeping percentage as low as possible for that draft pick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TFFT!

But gee I am getting sick of this pattern. Off to a good start but never enough to break the game open. Then the opposition crawls back level as we completely stall when we lose our run and overlap.

Yeah massive issue. The difference in spread and run after half time was night and day.

I appreciate we had a 2 maimed players out on field and one down on the bench but * me.

Still, glorious win. Some of those end to end passages of play were ******* sublime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back