List Mgmt. The Kelly and All Draft and Trades Discussion Thread- #freetim #ITSHAPPENING

What will we pay for Kelly?

• 2019 1st, future 2020 1st and 2nd for Kelly and their 2020 2nd

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • 2019 1st and future 2020 1st

Votes: 99 46.9%
  • 2019 1st plus a player e.g. Petrucelle, Brander

Votes: 36 17.1%
  • 4th rounder and Kurt Mutimer

Votes: 35 16.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freo can surely afford to pay a larger salary though unless they've utterly mismanaged their cap.
I'm sure they could, but I don't think that is an issue - Kelly and WC agreed to terms last year. Yeh, his price may have gone up but I think they would come to terms. It doesn't appear to be about money, so I get the impression he'd rather be at WC for slightly less coin.

The issue is only what Geelong will accept for him v what WC are willing to give.

I'm sure they could, but I don't think that is an issue - Kelly and WC agreed to terms last year. Yeh, his price may have gone up but I think they would come to terms. It doesn't appear to be about money, so I get the impression he'd rather be at WC for slightly less coin.

The issue is only what Geelong will accept for him v what WC are willing to give.

Until Kelly actually nominates West Coast as his preferred destination for next year, this is all just fanfic ;)

He hasn't said anything at all this year because he is a professional and Geelong's season is still in play. There has been nothing to suggest that anything has changed from last year apart from his manager alluding to the fact that Freo are now an option, however this can be put down to him correcting his mistake last year of categorically ruling Freo out which diminished Kelly's bargaining power.

I very much doubt that Freo have done anything this year to change his mind.

Kelly would be mad to not want to go to Freo. That's one club on the up and up!

No coach, no CEO, no FF, no rucks, mids defecting left right and centre, their best player is a weirdo, second best is a small forward flopper and their third best player is 36.

We will have picks before 13 , He won't be there at 13 , Freo will grab him if he goes the draft route , We will not politely pass to allow you guys to pick him up at 13.I also don't think Kelly would feel comfortable with Geelong getting nothing after the Club took a risk on him and gave him his opportunity at AFL level.

Why would you even want a player that doesn't want to play for your club?
Is it just to stick it up us Eagles or do you seriously think this is the best way to build a successful culture?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After tonights performance I shudder to think what Geelong will demand for him.

There were some good games by players tonight , Houli was huge as was Edwards and Lynch no-one from Geelong could stop them . Doubt the price has changed from midseason but Geelong need a mini rebuild and we'll be paying but we can walk away and should if it gets ridiculous .

We will have picks before 13 , He won't be there at 13 , Freo will grab him if he goes the draft route , We will not politely pass to allow you guys to pick him up at 13.I also don't think Kelly would feel comfortable with Geelong getting nothing after the Club took a risk on him and gave him his opportunity at AFL level.
The essence of the difference between our clubs distilled to one post.

If a player clearly didnt want us (ahem brandon matera) we just move on - we have the big picture in our heads always -

The next flag.

Fuquing with you lot isnt something we spend a lot of time or effort on - our eyes are ALWAYS on the prize.

You guys are like incels chasing a beautiful woman and failing when you should just grab that granny and lose your cherry - instead you spend your lives with your ballbag being backed up so far you can taste your own semen 24/7.

Purple is absolutely the right colour for your team - the colour of sexual frustration

THR FREMANTLE INCELS.

Let's be honest, why would he want to play for any club in WA other than the Eagles

Its like ..... well how do you say it.... delicately.........being discreet .... ( never been my forte :p )

Take your pick.

" Gota love them blue eyes."

:blueheart::yellowheart::blueheart::yellowheart:

Or the consolation prize.

Red eye shadow and green lippy .... yes the once famous ( or not ) colours green and red on the old logo and jumper.

:greenheart::largeredcircle::purpleheart:

And the winner is .

:blueheart::yellowheart::blueheart::yellowheart::blueheart::yellowheart::blueheart::yellowheart:

Was there ever really any doubt ?????

What would you prefer a fillet mignon ........ or a s**t sandwich.

But there again there is no accounting for taste. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back