List Mgmt. The Kelly and All Draft and Trades Discussion Thread- #freetim #ITSHAPPENING

What will we pay for Kelly?

• 2019 1st, future 2020 1st and 2nd for Kelly and their 2020 2nd

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • 2019 1st and future 2020 1st

Votes: 99 46.9%
  • 2019 1st plus a player e.g. Petrucelle, Brander

Votes: 36 17.1%
  • 4th rounder and Kurt Mutimer

Votes: 35 16.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Capriati

Club Legend
Aug 25, 2019
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Keys, if Dylan82 sources are to believed we will find out tommorrow. The difference to last year was TK was contracted so he would have been obligated to go. This year TK doesn't need to go if he has made his mind up to come home. He can just fly home early and miss the Geelong BF...

I'd be very surprised. TK has conducted himself with the highest of professionalism and decorum all year. He won't leave GFC on bad terms if he can avoid it in anyway.

Capriati

Club Legend
Aug 25, 2019
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
My friend is a Geelong supporter. One time I went to the Geelong Supporters meet up at the Hyde Park Hotel with him and caught the bus in with them all.
Pretty much all the old timers said they hated West Coast for 92 and 94 and still hadn't got over it.

We were pretty crap back then as a team and got flogged by a heap. We had a young player who kicked the ball the wrong way I recall because he got confused on the direction we were kicking. Subsequently cut at the end of the season

And yes I needed to catch the bus back with them all too but they were all very sympathetic and didn't rub it in too much.

Could you imagine being GFC in 92? Being the first to lose the cup to an expansion club. One that nobody wanted in the competition (just wanted our players and our money).

What a slap in the face for one of "the originals".

Last edited:
Apparently Mizz Kelly is liking Eagles posts on IG saying how good TK would look in the blue and gold

Smart lady is Mizz Kelly. 💙💛

Jun 30, 2009
Deroesfromgero
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth
Thanks.

Most catters on their board are thoughtful and good to chat with. IF TK nominates WC and we end up doing a deal with GFC. I'll probably refrain from gloating out of respect for them.

Then there is the loud minority of Catters that seem to hate West Coast, almost as much as they hate Richmond. I'm not trying to troll them, but I will say some of their responses to genuinely entertain me. Strange cats indeed.
They did lose two grannys to us.....

We were pretty crap back then as a team and got flogged by a heap. We had a young player who kicked the ball the wrong way I recall because he got confused on the direction we were kicking. Subsequently cut at the end of the season

Jamie McNamara

The Stid

Club Legend
Mar 16, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Boston Bruins
Apparently Mizz Kelly is liking Eagles posts on IG saying how good TK would look in the blue and gold

She is, but don’t look into it too much, she likes everyone’s comments on her posts. She’s also liking comments from Cats supporters begging them to stay.

Geelong held a homesick Kelly and his children, who need extra care, hostage to a contract to try and squeeze a premiership out of him on peasant wages.

Not only should we refuse to trade two first round picks, I'd be taking the club to the International Criminal Court, liquidating the place and distributing the assets and players to more worthy entities. The Geelong name and colours will be banned and all known media associates forced to work with Basil.

Jun 30, 2009
Deroesfromgero
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth
Geelong held a homesick Kelly and his children, who need extra care, hostage to a contract to try and squeeze a premiership out of him on peasant wages.

Not only should we refuse to trade two first round picks, I'd be taking the club to the International Criminal Court, liquidating the place and distributing the assets and players to more worthy entities. The Geelong name and colours will be banned and all known media associates forced to work with Basil.
And bt reciting vogon poetry

southcoast

Premiership Player
Sep 25, 2006
southcoast
AFL Club
West Coast

Quinz going hard

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jul 26, 2007
Darwin
AFL Club
West Coast
Keys, if Dylan82 sources are to believed we will find out tommorrow. The difference to last year was TK was contracted so he would have been obligated to go. This year TK doesn't need to go if he has made his mind up to come home. He can just fly home early and miss the Geelong BF...

He wont miss the B&F, has a trophy or two to pick up.

The clubs likely know already and are doing things behind the scenes. Out of respect for the situation he waits until after the B&F and enjoys the night with his team mates, supporters and sponsors. He played like a man possessed and Geelong can no way fault his application and dedication.

With such a long period to get to an agreeable deal you just want it to get done in the first week of trade period and we all move on.

It’s tupac, who was a rapper and from the west coast. He featured heavily in the west coast vs east coast 90’s hip hop rivalry

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I thought she was saying she was about Tupac...her kids and her s**t up and move to Perth.

Sep 12, 2013
10 min from Optus
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Lakers Claremont
Maybe I have been spending too much time on the Geelong board
I have extracted myself from the Geelong board. Too many posters reminding me of someone I know with serious mental health issues - each day you get the same debate, same discussion, no dialogue or interest in facts. Too many Cattery posters who are likely to just do your head in.

May 5, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
I have extracted myself from the Geelong board. Too many posters reminding me of someone I know with serious mental health issues - each day you get the same debate, same discussion, no dialogue or interest in facts. Too many Cattery posters who are likely to just do your head in.

What made you venture down that rabbit hole? They are a special lot.

Previous trade A is similar to Tim Kelly and is favourable. THAT WILL HAPPEN + MOAR top 10 picks.
Previous trade B is similar to Tim Kelly and is not favourable. *lalalalala not listening lalalala*

ME ME ME

Senior List
Sep 23, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
There were talks about doing a straight swap by trading gaff for kelly, similar to the Jetta-Sinclair Trade.

I don't think Gaff will get traded off, and Geelong are fighting a lost cause trying to retain Kelly knowing full well he has made his decision to come back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back