List Mgmt. The Kelly and All Draft and Trades Discussion Thread- #freetim #ITSHAPPENING

What will we pay for Kelly?

• 2019 1st, future 2020 1st and 2nd for Kelly and their 2020 2nd

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • 2019 1st and future 2020 1st

Votes: 99 46.9%
  • 2019 1st plus a player e.g. Petrucelle, Brander

Votes: 36 17.1%
  • 4th rounder and Kurt Mutimer

Votes: 35 16.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 8, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Hope you've got lube for what Wells is packing
The deal will get done or its off to the draft. If we dont get him no big deal, rather keep our first round picks for the next 2 years. Can't say much for what would be left of Geelongs reputation though, shafting a players family with special needs plus getting * all compensation. Kinda hoping for the latter at this point.

Dec 7, 2000
Victoria home of football
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Eagles

That's the mentality of Geelong.
Not concern for a man with a genuine need to be back home in WA.
Not a desire to get the best out of a situation that's not ideal.
Just about being as vindictive & petty as possible because for once a Geelong player has asked to leave the club.

I genuinely feel embarrassed for you, your club and your town.

Trav22

All Australian
Oct 20, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
2019 + 2020 1st rd picks to Geelong for TK.
Then trade 24 + 33 to GWS for their pick 11 or Hawthorn for pick 10.

Out: 14, 24, 33 & 2020 1st rd pick (19)
In: TK, pick 10/11 (Robertson)

Bring in quality over quantity
:thumbsu:

I’m liking this
Fingers crossed it can actually happen

BartBart

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 30, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Someone on TR came up with a different trade scenario - it was quite complicated and involved us & Port swapping picks over this year & next to ensure Port had picks ahead of Adelaide this year and we had I think pick 10 to use with 14 for Kelly.

(Can't remember all the details or if it were a fair trade with Port)

As with our other friend, turnabout is fair play, so allow me to extend to you the sort of respect and courtesy you showed me over the other side.

* off you dickhead troll. You’re nothing but a dickhead troll with no clue. The quicker you * off the better. Just * off and * off now.

Brunswick Trap King

Lord Mayor of Melbourne
Jun 1, 2009
Brunswick
AFL Club
West Coast
As with our other friend, turnabout is fair play, so allow me to extend to you the sort of respect and courtesy you showed me over the other side.

fu** off you dickhead troll. You’re nothing but a dickhead troll with no clue. The quicker you fu** off the better. Just fu** off and fu** off now.
You need to melt down harder like some of the others.

I CANT TAKE THESE ******* TROLLS ARHGHHGHGHGHH BAN THEM ALLLLLLLL BURN THEM ALLLLL

fu** off you dickhead troll. You’re nothing but a dickhead troll with no clue. The quicker you fu** off the better. Just fu** off and fu** off now.
Wah wah waaaaah

DanWCE

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
I have kind of gone into hulk mode lately :(. Complete with the ripping through clothes (though that’s more of a water retention thing...)

You should eat a Snickers.

Can’t believe this dickhead is still here, why is he allowed to be a dickhead troll, mods please help.

Etc etc

I've started to report posts like that one. Hope others join me.

Cats posters welcome. Cats posters ranting, crying, trolling and adding no value to the discussion can go chase parked cars.

Last edited:

Spange

Club Legend
May 24, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
NBA: Thunder
Just saw the video of Kelly talking to the press at Perth Airport.

What a classy individual, we’ll be so blessed to have him on our list.

I just watched the video too. He seemed very tense and pissed off when asked why he has nominated West Coast. He basically says back off to the reporters, that discussion is not for you. He also says his preference is West Coast explicitly. In my opinion he would not consider Fremantle if push came to shove.

He wants West Coast baby! This will drag out until the last day I feel but he will get here.

Woutizmoo

Team Captain
Sep 6, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast

Attachments

• download (1).png
    download (1).png
    501.5 KB · Views: 101
Has there been any sighting of the rest of the family, as the airport shot was just him. No noise out of the manager of late either. Seems like everyone has bunkered down.
Hey, remember when you said this:

Yes, i am willing to sacrifice my posting on this board if he does the same
and you can quote him on his behaviour on this board

I’ve stopped posting on your board. So any time you want to do the same here, I’m sure we’ll get by without your input.

Spange

Club Legend
May 24, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
NBA: Thunder
You should eat a Snickers.

I've started to report posts like that one. Hope others join me.

Cats posters welcome. Cats posters ranting, crying, trolling and adding to value to the discussion can go chase parked cars.

Same here, It's a bit tiresome reading through 30 pages of "how are you going to come up with 2 firsts" and "a first and a second will not get it done" and the nonsense spruiked by Mahlepi. Can we F it off please Keys Quinz?

...but I also accidentally reported herculez09. Sorry mate my bad : ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back