List Mgmt. The Kelly and All Draft and Trades Discussion Thread- #freetim #ITSHAPPENING

What will we pay for Kelly?

• 2019 1st, future 2020 1st and 2nd for Kelly and their 2020 2nd

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • 2019 1st and future 2020 1st

Votes: 99 46.9%
  • 2019 1st plus a player e.g. Petrucelle, Brander

Votes: 36 17.1%
  • 4th rounder and Kurt Mutimer

Votes: 35 16.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has there been any sighting of the rest of the family, as the airport shot was just him. No noise out of the manager of late either. Seems like everyone has bunkered down.

Don't think any footage/interviews with his family is relevant or appropriate tbh.

As for the managers noise - i think they've learnt a lot from last year about transparency, and that it's better to keep your lips tight, publicly at least.

I've started to report posts like that one. Hope others join me.

Cats posters welcome. Cats posters ranting, crying, trolling and adding no value to the discussion can go chase parked cars.

Personal abuse is against Bigfooty's posting rules, so I went onto their board and reported some of the more vile posts. Mostly for a laugh.
Watch the hypocrites not so much as issue a warning.

EDIT: Their mods have locked the thread.

Has there been any sighting of the rest of the family, as the airport shot was just him. No noise out of the manager of late either. Seems like everyone has bunkered down.

Why do they need to be out and about - or making statements?

Was 'Tim wants a trade to West Coast' not clear enough?

I'm not sure what more you want him or his manager to say... essentially they have nothing more they can or will do until Geelong and WC agree to the trade.

Geelong are just posturing to try to get best deal they can. They wont let TK go to draft and get nothing. Their forlorn hope is TK folds and says OK ill join Freo, which he simply doesnt need to do, and he knows it, and west coast will keep reminding him. Geelong will have to accept the offer we make. Theyll hold out to the end of the draft or if Fremantle says earlier they aren’t interested. It’s laughable geelong fans or anyone else thinks otherwise.

He’s coming home, he’s coming home...

Wah wah waaaaah

Please confine your stupid to the Geelong board where the black hole of genetic deficiency will welcome the contributions of you and your fellow dishlickers.

Don't think any footage/interviews with his family is relevant or appropriate tbh.

As for the managers noise - i think they've learnt a lot from last year about transparency, and that it's better to keep your lips tight, publicly at least.

I believe I saw his partner in the airport footage briefly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really the Scott's are people of very few words

So when you said you’d stop posting on our board when I stopped posting on yours...

Guessing you understood what you were saying about as well as you understand what anyone else is saying.

That doesn't provide any answers to the questions that I asked. What specific supports does Geelong have in place to support it's players. Particularly players who are a) Indigenous and b) have young children.

Thanks again,

Here's some info from the most recent initiative I could find from 2014-2016:

Have built upon this since then (hence our higher recruitment numbers of Indigenous players - more on our list than even West Coast right now, which is actually surprising.

Will post other info if I come across it

I don’t think it matters how much player welfare Geelong provide. The issue is that they’re based in Geelong, and the Kelly’s families aren’t.

Nah of course not, lol. I was just providing some info pertaining to our Indigenous support (as that's what was being questioned by FreeTK ).

I'm honestly over it all now lol. Nothing new being spouted. Will come back to the debate in 2 weeks, and cross that bridge then.

Nah of course not, lol. I was just providing some info pertaining to our Indigenous support (as that's what was being questioned by FreeTK ).

I'm honestly over it all now lol. Will come back in 2 weeks, and cross that bridge then.

I understand you being over it, but you don’t need to go.

Besides you’re performing an important role in reminding us that not all Geelong posters are Mahlepi!

Please confine your stupid to the Geelong board where the black hole of genetic deficiency will welcome the contributions of you and your fellow dishlickers.
Stop tagging me then you pelicans

Always gotta have the last word.

fu** off dickhead troll.

Just an FYI, it is against BF rules to tag oppo supporters in threads (as it usually ends up in a sh*t fight). Quote us and troll away, just get rid of the 'quote' - user name bit so that it doesn't act as a notification for said poster. Don't tag either, everyone knows who you're talking about when you write out the name, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back