The Kelly trade revisited

Remove this Banner Ad

The real loser is that cuck Tim Kelly with his fat antivaxxer wife and all her demands and also his 6 campaigner kids

Jury's still out, but at this stage I'm taking Sam De Koning and Jeremy Cameron over whipped Timmy. :drunk:

Still those 2 years at rookie wage were his best footy, the $900K version the Eagles have is a bit of a lemon.

To be fair only Tim Kelly will be the one running around kicking the ball to Geelong players today….

Would have to be WC, they scored an average midfielder but a que of unknown futures via F&S.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who won this trade? Hmmm.... let me think...

HollowFreshHadrosaurus-size_restricted.gif

Gonna be tough on Mrs Kelly now that ole NicFat is guaranteed some of the coin young Tim could be earning.

Could’ve written his own cheques at Geelong after we made him a star but now he’s relegated to sharing the pot with hasbeens like Gaff, Darling, Kennedy, etc etc.

And Nic Nat. :$

Gonna be tough on Mrs Kelly now that ole NicFat is guaranteed some of the coin young Tim could be earning.

Could’ve written his own cheques at Geelong after we made him a star but now he’s relegated to sharing the pot with hasbeens like Gaff, Darling, Kennedy, etc etc.

And Nic Nat. :$
They also have to put a huge chunk of their cap aside for Luke Jackson.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back