Media The Kennedy Parker Report: Reviewing The First Season Of The Ant Bear Administration

Remove this Banner Ad

I haven't read the rules and I am not going to.

But the ability for the Admin to just override what a 12 member committee says regarding awards is bullshit.

I propose the admin only have a tie breaker vote. His vote is used if the vote is tied 6-6.

Heh.

This post hasn't aged well.

The admins handling of the Bears non boycott will stay with me forever.
Sleep with one eye open Ant Bear .

When you fall from 4th to 86th in beez ranking in three seasons and then watch the campaigner who stole the EKA from you win the Mobbs, you get driven to desperate measures.

Hey plenty of great qootballers came second in the eka...like you and xenxen I could go on but you get the picture.

The admins handling of the Bears non boycott will stay with me forever.
Sleep with one eye open Ant Bear .
jZlEZvV.png

Here he is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last time. I promise.

Ok.

Well...

Bono has spent the whole week cursing the committee because of questioning the admin and making his decision on expansion go to a vote.

The admin puts a player in All-SFA the committee didn't have in their consensus side? How dare he question the committee.

Ok.

Well...

Bono has spent the whole week cursing the committee because of questioning the admin and making his decision on expansion go to a vote.

The admin puts a player in All-SFA the committee didn't have in their consensus side? How dare he question the committee.
Oh that's hilarious

Remove this Banner Ad

Back