Media The Kennedy Parker Report: The Sweet FA Personality Test [Graphs pg14]

Remove this Banner Ad

I am special Mobbs
G4OCBu0.gif

The test is designed to measure your persona on four scales:

Relaxed-Competitive (RC)

In a sense, this is how invested you are in the league and your attitude towards it. It distinguishes whether you have a casual, carefree mentality in your involvement or you are taking your contributions with a degree of competitiveness and are looking to enhance your standing in the league.

Drama-Qooty (DQ)

This scale measures the type of content and overarching topics that attract your attention and interest you. It indicates the extent to which you have a preference for posting about the personalities, controversies and theatre surrounding the SFA or the game, sim results and statistical side of the league.

Volatile-Steady (VS)

This is aimed at measuring the degree to which your posting style and general persona is subject to change. How consistently you stick towards a certain approach to your behaviour in the league, whether you have a noted 'brand' that you uphold or whether your posting style is unpredictable and malleable.

Antagonist-Pacifist (AP)

The scale is fairly self-explanatory, it is an indicator to what manner of posting you value and engage in. It shows whether you enjoy confronting other people and appreciate the thrill of the battle or you have a preference for getting along with others and having fun in a more light-hearted way.

So for anyone looking for a reference point here are how some of your fellow SFA players fared:

62TOTAL12345678
R461110493135
C1672031102
Diff.3048462033
D461110497203
Q1631351102
Diff.3089146101
V29117314030
S33102119352
Diff.-41520-5-3-2-2
A361173110211
P2640309352
Diff.1077011-1-4-1

I am way too busy to do this. MWPP can you fill out the questionnaire on my behalf and let me know how i went.
I’ve taken the liberty of filling it out for you mate, and the results weren’t surprising. You are unique in the sense that...

EF20C983-5C07-41C2-9096-03DC7C01BBA5.jpeg

...apparently you’re vegan after all!

I’ve taken the liberty of filling it out for you mate, and the results weren’t surprising. You are unique in the sense that...

View attachment 876511

...apparently you’re vegan after all!
Just when you think ABV is going to drop some gold, he drops vanilla slice instead :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

eth-dog and Paddles_ are RDSA - Relaxed Drama-oriented Steady Antagonist like Noobz, Tony Lynn, SM

fumbler is RQSA - Relaxed Qooty-oriented Steady Antagonist like Croweater41

I am way too busy to do this. MWPP can you fill out the questionnaire on my behalf and let me know how i went.
I did it earlier
We’re in esteemed company :)

Fizzler turned up RQVP - Relaxed Qooty-oriented Volatile Pacifist with Mobbs, ClarkeM and StFly
Tarkyn_24 and HawkAussie are both RQSP - Relaxed Qooty-oriented Steady Pacifist with GreyCrow, Test Tickle, VanDyke

Remove this Banner Ad

Back