Media The Kennedy Parker Report: The Sweet FA Personality Test [Graphs pg14]

Remove this Banner Ad

CDVP - Competitive Drama-oriented Volatile Pacifist
CQVP - Competitive Qooty-oriented Volatile Pacifist

Are the only remaining types that have not been discovered.

Can anyone think of potential people who might fit the bill?

Would likely be someone that cares about winning and awards, is unpredictable and nice.

Would likely be someone that cares about winning and awards, is unpredictable and nice.

Sounds like LG material.

Find a CQVP or CDVP

Player NameDo Winning & Awards matter to them?Are they unpredictable?Are they nice?
haydoDo they? I guess they probably do.Are they? Not really.Yeah defoes.
Have at it, lads!
Have at it, lads!
Have at it, lads!
Have at it, lads!
Have at it, lads!
Have at it, lads!
Have at it, lads!
Have at it, lads!

Alright, I can see that about 70 people of done the test now which gives us a fairly significant sample given most seasons that around 40% of the active posting base of the Sweet FA so I can do a few more interesting things with this now.

What I've put together now is a compass/matrix graphic with the axes being the Drama-Qooty and Antagonist-Pacifist scores. The y-axis indicates how much you value Drama(-)/Qooty(+) and the x-axis measures how much you value Antagonism(-)/Pacificism(+).

I chose these two measures to make up the compass because I think it's a stronger indicator of your interest areas within the league i.e. what you post about and how you post. The Relaxed-Competitive and Volatile-Steady scores tend to be more attitudinal.

View attachment 880639

So as we can see in the matrix, the majority of the league is clustered somewhere near the centre in terms of preferences for Drama vs Qooty and Antagonism vs Pacifism. In general terms, there does appear to be a linear relationship that suggests a correlation of preference for Drama and Antagonism, and Qooty and Pacifism. In other words, people who are here for the theatre tend to like to be confrontational which is no surprise.

From what I can see, the people in the Drama + Antagonist quadrant include some prominent figures in the media including Harvey Manfrenjensenden, TheInjuryFactory, Noobz0r, Tony Lynn 15, NaturalDisaster while those in the Qooty + Pacifist Quadrant seemingly stick more to match threads like Mobbs, Tarkyn_24, and Ant Bear.
i can't see myself on the chart

What is a CQVP type?

basically you're somebody that cares about winning and awards, you prefer to banter about qooty over the drama in the league, you can be unpredictable and you post in a nice manner

test to see if you are

basically you're somebody that cares about winning and awards, you prefer to banter about qooty over the drama in the league, you can be unpredictable and you post in a nice manner

test to see if you are

Interesting concept. I've taken the test, let's see if you're right

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting concept. I've taken the test, let's see if you're right
Looks like I was a bit off

You turned out to be a CQSA - Competitive Qooty-oriented Steady Antagonist and the only other CQSA we've found so far is Agent93

That means you care about winning/awards, post more about Qooty, have a consistent posting style and tend to favour more confrontational posting than friendly posting.

Looks like I was a bit off

You turned out to be a CQSA - Competitive Qooty-oriented Steady Antagonist and the only other CQSA we've found so far is Agent93

That means you care about winning/awards, post more about Qooty, have a consistent posting style and tend to favour more confrontational posting than friendly posting.
I am very Qooty orientated in the match threads but * I hate confrontational posting. I just rage quit and retire if someone gets confrontational with me

Remove this Banner Ad

Back