Media The Kennedy Parker Report: The Sweet FA Personality Test [Graphs pg14]

Remove this Banner Ad

fu** sake, I'm done... wanna take over the Serpents bid in my absence?

I got you fam.

However, I am going to rename it to Gollys Goldfish, or Gollys Grouses though. Undecided which.

ok so

Blaze Storm is a RQVP - Relaxed Qooty-oriented Volatile Pacifist like Mobbs, ClarkeM and StFly
nahnah is a RQVA - Relaxed Qooty-oriented Volatile Antagonist like Woosh, manangatang, WFL

Bar Charts
Alright so now I can release further details on everyone's test results. Here are a series of graphs where exactly you lie on the 4 spectrums. I will highlight some of the top results in each category. You can observe where you lie on the four spectrums yourself, the names are in order with the most recent poster up at the top.

1590495005605.png

So firstly, we have the RC spectrum which measures how the degree to which someone is invested in the outcomes of the league e.g. winning, awards, recognitions and such. The more you are to the left, the greater preference you have for a casual attitude towards the league, the more you are to the right, the more competitive you are in the league. I will name the top 3 results for each category.

The 3 biggest Rs are: Ned_Flanders and WFL who both have a 100% carefree outlook on the league, and Drunkgoliath who has a 90% carefree outlook to the league.

The 3 biggest Cs are: Yakker who has a 71% lean towards being competitive, the admin Ant Bear who has 62% competitive attitude, and Golumless who has a 52% lean towards a competitive approach to the SFA.

1590495041944.png

Next we have the DQ spectrum which measures how much you take interest in the drama of the league or the results of the sim.

The top 3 Ds are: Noobz0r , Tony Lynn 15 and comewhatmay who all have a 100% preference for taking interest in the theatre and drama/personalities of the league over the sim itself.

The top 3 Qs are: Ant Bear and Mobbs who both have a 71% preference towards the game of Qooty itself, the next furthest on the Q side of the spectrum is DemonJim with a 62% lean towards Qooty.

1590495055323.png

Furthermore, we have the VS spectrum which measures the unpredictability or consistency of one's posting style and persona.

The Top 3 Vs are: Yakker with a 90% lean towards volatility, the next most unpredictable is Kennedy Parker and Antonio BlueVein who are both on 62% volatility when it comes to posting style and approach.

The Top 3 Ss are: Wacky Tiger who has a 81% indication of steadiness and consistency in his posting style, next is Ant Bear 71% lean towards an on-brand approach and equal third are beez and serial_thrilla who both have 62% preference for steadiness and consistency in posting.

1590495064271.png

Finally, we have the AP scale which measures the tendency of a poster to post in an antagonistic manner or friendly manner.

The Top 3 As are: Harvey Manfrenjensenden and Elton Johns Wig who are both 81% more preference for antagonism and a whole host of posters next on 71% preference for antagonism in Noobz0r Tony Lynn 15 Yakker Rioli8217 and SM .

The Top 3 Ps are: Chipmunk who has a 100% preference for pacifism or cordial/friendly posting over antagonism, next is MWPP who has an 81% favour towards friendliness and then por_please_ya StFly and Tonga Bob who have 52% preference for pacifism.

Alright so now I can release further details on everyone's test results. Here are a series of graphs where exactly you lie on the 4 spectrums. I will highlight some of the top results in each category. You can observe where you lie on the four spectrums yourself, the names are in order with the most recent poster up at the top.

View attachment 881932

So firstly, we have the RC spectrum which measures how the degree to which someone is invested in the outcomes of the league e.g. winning, awards, recognitions and such. The more you are to the left, the greater preference you have for a casual attitude towards the league, the more you are to the right, the more competitive you are in the league. I will name the top 3 results for each category.

The 3 biggest Rs are: Ned_Flanders and WFL who both have a 100% carefree outlook on the league, and Drunkgoliath who has a 90% carefree outlook to the league.

The 3 biggest Cs are: Yakker who has a 71% lean towards being competitive, the admin Ant Bear who has 62% competitive attitude, and Golumless who has a 52% lean towards a competitive approach to the SFA.

View attachment 881933

Next we have the DQ spectrum which measures how much you take interest in the drama of the league or the results of the sim.

The top 3 Ds are: Noobz0r , Tony Lynn 15 and comewhatmay who all have a 100% preference for taking interest in the theatre and drama/personalities of the league over the sim itself.

The top 3 Qs are: Ant Bear and Mobbs who both have a 71% preference towards the game of Qooty itself, the next furthest on the Q side of the spectrum is DemonJim with a 62% lean towards Qooty.

View attachment 881934

Furthermore, we have the VS spectrum which measures the unpredictability or consistency of one's posting style and persona.

The Top 3 Vs are: Yakker with a 90% lean towards volatility, the next most unpredictable is Kennedy Parker and Antonio BlueVein who are both on 62% volatility when it comes to posting style and approach.

The Top 3 Ss are: Wacky Tiger who has a 81% indication of steadiness and consistency in his posting style, next is Ant Bear 71% lean towards an on-brand approach and equal third are beez and serial_thrilla who both have 62% preference for steadiness and consistency in posting.

View attachment 881935

Finally, we have the AP scale which measures the tendency of a poster to post in an antagonistic manner or friendly manner.

The Top 3 As are: Harvey Manfrenjensenden and Elton Johns Wig who are both 81% more preference for antagonism and a whole host of posters next on 71% preference for antagonism in Noobz0r Tony Lynn 15 Yakker Rioli8217 and SM .

The Top 3 Ps are: Chipmunk who has a 100% preference for pacifism or cordial/friendly posting over antagonism, next is MWPP who has an 81% favour towards friendliness and then por_please_ya StFly and Tonga Bob who have 52% preference for pacifism.
This is excellent stuff Clod.

Histograms
Here are the histograms to show how the results were distributed. If you don't understand what these are Loonerty will explain.

The median result, most common result and average for each of the four measures are displayed in the following table:

MedianModeMean
RC
-24%​
-14%​
-20%​
DQ
-14%​
-5%​
-15%​
VS
5%​
24%​
4%​
AP
-10%​
-24%​
-8%​

1590499065193.png
1590499073480.png
1590499086326.png

1590499140645.png

Last edited:
It's about time mode got a bit of recognition. Mean and median have been in the spotlight for far too long.

Mean is becoming obsolete in these uncertain times.

View attachment 881932

View attachment 881933

View attachment 881934

View attachment 881935

Never been tagged so much in my life. Thanks mate 👍

Here are the histograms to show how the results were distributed. If you don't understand what these are Loonerty will explain.

The median result, most common result and average for each of the four measures are displayed in the following table:

MedianModeMean
RC
-24%​
-14%​
-20%​
DQ
-14%​
-5%​
-15%​
VS
5%​
24%​
4%​
AP
-10%​
-24%​
-8%​

View attachment 881968
View attachment 881969
View attachment 881971

View attachment 881972
Finally! Somewhere in the SFA where I can talk about standard deviation without people thinking I have a weird fetish!!

Results of Quiz Questions - Pt 1
Now I'll start publishing some of the overall outcomes to specific questions in the Quiz from the sample of 72 posters that did the test.
Here are the first four questions.

1590548827108.png

1590548968653.png

1590549006595.png

1590549085668.png

Observations

1​
The outcome of the sim is the biggest factor in my enjoyment.
2​
I care about winning league awards.
3​
I tend to get along with my opponents in match threads.
4​
Conflict is a crucial part of the SFA experience.

For Question 1, 60% of respondents disagreed that the outcome of the sim was the biggest factor in their enjoyment (with 27% strongly disagreeing). This is no surprise and fairly consistent with the significant lean of the sample demographic towards being drama-oriented as opposed to Qooty-oriented in what aspects of the league they take interest in.

For Question 2, the split is closer as 54% of respondents disagreed that they care about winning league awards (25% strongly disagreeing). But the general distribution is far from clearcut as the most popular response with 39% of respondents inputting that they at least partially care about winning awards.

For Question 3, is overwhelming in agreement that most respondents tend to get along well with their opponents in the match thread. 72% of respondents agreed that they get along with their match thread opponents (21% in strong agreement) which is interesting given that there are more posters who turned out as the antagonist identity rather than the pacifist identity.

For Question 4, although a large majority of posters agree that they get along well with opponents, a significant majority also agree that conflict is a crucial part of the league with 71% of respondents in agreement (43% strongly in agreement).

Results of Quiz Questions - Pt 2
1590819142227.png

1590819206983.png

1590819285725.png

1590819321049.png

Observations

5​
Media about personalities in the league is more interesting than media about game stats.
6​
I consider the MOBBS and FRED as more valuable awards than the BEEZ and EKA.
7​
My match thread posting follows a very consistent pattern/style.
8​
My 'persona' has changed dramatically over time.

For Question 5, 79% of respondents agree that media about personalities is more interesting than game stats, the majority of those are strongly in agreement with the statement. That is right in line with the results of the personality tests that suggest most people have little interest in the sim.

For Question 6, 65% of respondents disagree (23% strongly) that the sim based awards Mobbs and Fred are more valuable than the posting based awards Beez and EKA. Again, that is reflective of the league's tendency to have disinterest in the sim.

For Question 7, 73% of respondents agree (26% strongly) that their posting style is generally consistent and on-brand.

For Question 8, 55% of respondents disagree (24% strongly) that their persona has changed over time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Results of Quiz Questions - Pt 3
1590820496233.png

1590820516001.png

1590820551702.png

1590820585489.png

9​
I prefer to read the posts of others than to post my own content.
10​
"Off-topic" chat in the match thread isn't a big deal as long as everyone has fun.
11​
Making people melt is one of the great joys of the SFA.
12​
I like to change up my manner of posting from time to time to stay interested in the SFA.

For Question 9, it's quite an even split between 'readers' and 'posters' with 53% of respondents having a preference to post their own content than read the posts of others.

For Question 10, almost half of the respondents 47% strongly agree that "off-topic" chat in match threads doesn't really matter. Overall, 80% of respondents agree with the statement.

For Question 11, 58% of respondents agree that making people melt is a great joy in the SFA (25% strongly agree with the statement) which is no surprise given the antagonist lean of sample.

For Question 12, 57% of respondents change up their style to stay interested in the league which goes against a bit of the distribution which has a slight lean towards people having a steady posting style.

Results of Quiz Questions - Pt 4
1590822448435.png
1590822489164.png
1590822522483.png
1590822593555.png

13​
Match threads and the sim result are more important than media threads.
14​
Other never quite know what to expect from me.
15​
These days people in the league are too disrespectful of one another.
16​
I am more interested in the league when I am playing midfield or full forward.

For Question 13, 60% of respondents agree that match threads and the sim result are more important than media, with a plurality of respondents (40%) somewhat agreeing to the statement.

For Question 14, 55% of respondents disagree that others don't know what to expect from them which suggests a slight majority post in a fairly consistent manner.

For Question 15, an overwhelming majority of 79% of respondents disagree (35% strongly disagreeing) that people in the league are too disrespectful of one another these days.

For Question 16, a big majority of 71% of responses indicate playing in a prime position does not increase their interest.

Results of Quiz Questions - Pt 5
1590823783514.png
1590823810111.png
1590823841793.png
1590823868036.png

17​
Well-produced formulaic media is the best kind of media.
18​
The greatest success one can get is to play in a premiership.
19​
If the All-SFA was picked on 100% posting or 100% Qooty, I'd rather posting be the criteria.
20​
The league has lost its hard edge, we need to bring back the biff.

For Question 17, 56% of respondents are in agreement that well-produced formulaic media is the best kind of media, but most don't have a strong opinion on the matter.

For Question 18, some very varied responses in terms of the value of premiership. 53% disagree income capacity that the premiership is the greatest success one can get, so it's very marginal. There are strong opinions either way.

For Question 19, 65% of respondents are in agreement that if the All-SFA was picked 100% on either posting or Qooty, they'd prefer posting be the criteria. 31% strongly agree with the sentiment.

For Question 20, is interesting. On the subject of whether the league has lost its hard edge and we need to bring back the Biff, it's split exactly 50-50 each way. Those who agree that it's lost a hard edge have a bit strong opinions on it with 22% strongly agreeing compared to 14% strongly disagreeing.

Results of Quiz Questions - Pt 6
1590824761390.png
1590825018527.png
1590825060844.png
1590825097980.png

Observations
21​
I am happy to play any position on the field including back pocket and interchange.
22​
It would be easy for others to imitate my posting style.
23​
A more civil league is a more inclusive league.
24​
I want to be a leader in the SFA community.

For Question 21, a huge majority of respondents - 79% (44% strongly) have responded that they do not care about what position they play on the field which is no surprise given relaxed and drama-oriented posters are the most common in the sample.

For Question 22, 61% of respondents (50% somewhat) agree that their posting style is easy for others to imitate which suggests their posting is consistent and has a defined brand.

For Question 23, A very even split on whether a more civil league is more inclusive. Roughly equal numbers of respondents agree and disagree with about 30% of respondents having a strong opinion either way.

For Question 24, is similarly evenly split with 53% of respondents agreeing that they have aspirations of being a leader in the SFA community which is a marginal majority.

Results of Quiz Questions - Pt 7
1590826354045.png
1590826398462.png
1590826483916.png
1590826502308.png

Observation
25​
Being 'relevant' is preferable to having great stats next to your name.
26​
Most people would describe me as more 'whimsical' than 'calculated'.
27​
I am deeply invested in whether my team wins or loses the Qooty game.
28​
I am more of a 'villain' than a 'hero'.

For Question 25, pretty resounding majority of respondents agree that relevance is more important than having great stats with over two-thirds (68%) of respondents agreeing and 21% strongly agreeing.

For Question 26, 62% of respondents agree that their posting style can be described as 'whimsical' and in the moment than 'calculated' and preplanned with a lot of thought.

For Question 27, it's quite an even split between those who are deeply invested in the outcome of their sim game, those who disagree tend to have a stronger opinion on the position 22% compared to 16%.

For Question 28, interestingly enough 62% of responses indicate that they do not see themselves as a villain which tends to contradict a significant lean in the sample towards antagonism. It suggests that while most value and enjoy antagonistic posting, people tend not to engage in it intentionally or often.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back