Oppo Camp The Kent Kingsley Memorial Society of Spuds Who Play Well Against Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Definitely not fit to umpire.

Simple.

No one who wants to be an umpire should be allowed to umpire. It's a simple and elegant rule that applies to power and girlfriends as well.

No one who wants to be an umpire should be allowed to umpire. It's a simple and elegant rule that applies to power and girlfriends as well.
Wait.

No girlfriends who want to be girlfriends should be allowed to?

No girlfriends who want to be girlfriends should be allowed to?

Correct. Shows incredibly poor judgment on their part.

Edit: Obviously should've pointed out that's a personal rule.

Can't wait til the replay goes up so I can go through and specifically find the Hannan *up of his and post it everywhere.

campaigner of an umpire. Twice in two years he has slaughtered us against Norf.

Ben Brown come on down!
Ben brown is actually really good though, i was worried Waite would dominate today so at least that didn't happen

Also * Mathew, how is it i can joke with a neutral pregame that he'd screw us over, and by the end of the game my mate wanted to run on the ground and deck him

Ben brown is actually really good though, i was worried Waite would dominate today so at least that didn't happen

Also **** Mathew, how is it i can joke with a neutral pregame that he'd screw us over, and by the end of the game my mate wanted to run on the ground and deck him
He is above average, but he was always going to exceed expectations against us. #deesscience

On the ump, did he really do that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is above average, but he was always going to exceed expectations against us. #deesscience

On the ump, did he really do that?
I wish.

If i were Mathew i'd look over his shoulder getting into his car at night these days

Let's be honest, if you are an opposing full forward you cant wait to play against us, we will put Oscar McDonald on you who will allow a pretty easy 5 goals.

I am not blaming the umps for the loss.....but while we are all venting on here. How in the hell wasn't that 50m to bugg on the 3/4 time siren.....wouldnt have an issue if the North player just held him up but to then slam a limpless player into the ground and not pay 50m is a joke yet run 9m near a player into the "protected zone" bang 50m.

I am not blaming the umps for the loss.....but while we are all venting on here. How in the hell wasn't that 50m to bugg on the 3/4 time siren.....wouldnt have an issue if the North player just held him up but to then slam a limpless player into the ground and not pay 50m is a joke yet run 9m near a player into the "protected zone" bang 50m.

Just gutless from the umpire. He'd called it and it happened right in front of him, but he let Thompson dump Bugg for... whatever reason.

No spuds dominated yesterday. No inductees worthy of the fame that comes with the Kent Kingsley Memorial Society.
True. I thought after slotting two goals from the Buddy Franklin position (after being 2.5 going into the game) Greenwood was going to steamroll his way in but he didn't do enough in the end.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back