Oppo Camp The Kent Kingsley Memorial Society of Spuds Who Play Well Against Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Can Brayden preuss do a reverse Kingsley and kick 5 tonight.

I he does I will worship him as a God despite anything he does for the rest of his career.

That’s a promise Preussy

No.

Edit: Couple of arsey goals, backing him to fade to nothing as the game progresses.

Last edited:
No.

Edit: Couple of arsey goals, backing him to fade to nothing as the game progresses.

I’m blame shoulder injury :p

As the game went on his strength dropped off. But it worked this week

I’m blame shoulder injury :p

As the game went on his strength dropped off. But it worked this week

Paid off, still not sure whether it worked or not. Kicked a couple of miracles and put in a few decent efforts, but was also a liability / witches hat at times. At least one thing about having him lodged in the forward line is that it provides some predictability for the mids - he's certainly not going to venture too far up field, unlike most modern-day forwards.

Paid off, still not sure whether it worked or not. Kicked a couple of miracles and put in a few decent efforts, but was also a liability / witches hat at times. At least one thing about having him lodged in the forward line is that it provides some predictability for the mids - he's certainly not going to venture too far up field, unlike most modern-day forwards.

Yeah would be interesting to see him on the G, but horses for courses we got the 4 points tonight.

You can’t kick the ball anywhere but on his head, as soon as it goes sideways he is done

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In a bizarre twist of fate...Dean Kent to Kent Kingsley us?
I'm also looking forward to when we play norf and Tyson has about 30 touches with 100% kicking efficiency

Membreys a good player, not sure why people think he isnt.

Averages 1.77 goals a game. Hogan averages 2.07 and he played in a much better side last year.
Early days he frustrated me but i have to admit he's a handy player and i'd have him at Melbourne tbh. Would say he's past Kingsley marital

Membreys a good player, not sure why people think he isnt.

Averages 1.77 goals a game. Hogan averages 2.07 and he played in a much better side last year.

Agreed. Membrey probably belongs in the Justin Westhoff Society of Moderately Decent Players Who Lift an Extra Notch v Melbourne.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back