Oppo Camp The Kent Kingsley Memorial Society of Spuds Who Play Well Against Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, McKernan to kick 5 on OMAC

LOCK IT IN

Silly, only kicked 4.

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In all fairness to Ronke I think he's a pretty talented player and I'd have him at the Dees in a heartbeat.

Yeah even my papley call blurred the lines. I don't think any of the nominated players are legit Kingsley members

May I nominate James Rose as a candidate? With Hayward due to miss with a broken jaw, this guy is a spud of the truly mashed variety. The type who kicks a bag in the magoos and then gets 5 touches for an average return of 0.2 goals per game in the AFL.

So safe to say he will kick 10 from 10 touches this week?

So safe to say he will kick 10 from 10 touches this week?

Against GWS magoos as a small forward:

39 touches
5 goals

In other words, on target for 4 touches at 25% DE and kicks 0.1 against your lot.

But then again who really knows - he might just play one AFL game out of his skin, motivated by the knowledge that a Kingsley is the closest he will ever come to a Norm Smith, Brownlow or Coleman.

Last edited:
Against GWS magoos as a small forward:

39 touches
5 goals

In other words, on target for 4 touches at 25% DE and kicks 0.1 against your lot.

But then again who really knows - he might just play one AFL game out of his skin, motivated by the knowledge that a Kingsley is the closest he will ever come to a Norm Smith, Brownlow or Coleman.
Didn't Rose kick 3 on debut? Classic Kingsley material.

Also, he played his best ever game against us in 2016 for 16 touches. His eyes must be lighting up at the prospect of Thursday night.

Kieran Jack may return this week, not a Kent Kingsley spud for his career, but well past it now.

A chance to kick 4??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back