Oppo Camp The Kent Kingsley Memorial Society of Spuds Who Play Well Against Melbourne

Dec 18, 2002
demonwiki.org
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
AFC Wimbledon, Atlanta Braves
To be fair Kent Kingsley himself kicked 218 career goals, so Membrey in that sense is a modern day Kingsley.

Looking forward to Tim O'Brien popping up in a few weeks. He is the strongest candidate since Beau Maister.

Kent wouldn't have got a look in if you couldn't spell Kent Kingsley Klub from his name.

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
I wish our spuds sometimes played the footyball good

No, I admire our spuds' dedication. Not like these quasi or semi spuds that other teams seem to have.

I wish our spuds sometimes played the footyball good

Does happen on the odd occasion. Michael Evans v GWS in 2013, Jordan Gysberts when he made his debut, Michael Newton's first qtr v North a decade ago, Simon Godfrey's right-footed goal v the Pies on Queen's Birthday....

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Does happen on the odd occasion. Michael Evans v GWS in 2013, Jordan Gysberts when he made his debut, Michael Newton's first qtr v North a decade ago, Simon Godfrey's right-footed goal v the Pies on Queen's Birthday....

Gysberts lol. Can't believe he played on yablett and had 25 odd touches. He was so s**t.

Dec 18, 2002
demonwiki.org
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
AFC Wimbledon, Atlanta Braves
Richmond don’t have too many s**t players. Townsend and Mav Weller to kick 6-8 between them? Prestia to go with 90% disposal efficiency? Nankervis to have 30 hit outs 16 disposals 6 contested marks and 2 goals?

Weller is a dead-set certainty to run riot

Crusty Demon

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2009
Brighton
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
Crusty DemonClub Legend

Friday at 6:40 PM

schmuttt said:

'He’s been crap for the saints mate'

'Watch him join the Saints 20 and 3 club tomorrow now..

Just on Dean Kent, I know a few predicted he'd go ok against us, and I'm ashamed to say I was one who predicted he'd join the 20 and 3 club for the Saints against us. I'm guessing Mav Weller is a shoe in this week for the Tiges?!

Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Crusty DemonClub Legend

Friday at 6:40 PM

schmuttt said:

'He’s been crap for the saints mate'

'Watch him join the Saints 20 and 3 club tomorrow now..

Just on Dean Kent, I know a few predicted he'd go ok against us, and I'm ashamed to say I was one who predicted he'd join the 20 and 3 club for the Saints against us. I'm guessing Mav Weller is a shoe in this week for the Tiges?!

I also said he was a lock for 3 goals minimum but ok

Feels like every week this season that hacks from our opposition make the Team of the Week on afl.com.au

Membrey and Jarryn Geary this week, ******* deplorable. Geary isn't a spud exactly but I'd wager this is his first ever selection in the side

Back