Oppo Camp The Kent Kingsley Memorial Society of Spuds Who Play Well Against Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Cripps, Hipwood? You guys seem to forget what a spud is?

Now if Jack Silvani gets the call up and dobs 5 goals, that's a spud having a good game against us. Darcy Lang and Thomas also apply. And if Levi goes forward and gets a bag
Fasolo could qualify for the Boomer Harvey thread.
Marc Murphy to be full of confidence after last week

I wouldn't say Fasolo is an out and out spud but he's definitely the kind of hot/cold player that will turn it on and kick 4 or 5 because it's us.

Tim o’brien Taking a big contested clutch mark with 35 seconds left in the game last night ....brings back memories

Not mildly relevant, but Liam Jones is currently on -1 fantasy points (2 kicks, 1 handball, 3 frees against).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Taylor Duryea. Awful player, 31 touches, 13 marks. Would imagine he pretty much ran around all day without an opponent to clock up those numbers.

Yeah was pretty funny hearing the ground announcer say at half time "After having never kicked a goal at either VFL or AFL, Harrison Petty with two goals in that second quarter"

Taylor Duryea. Awful player, 31 touches, 13 marks. Would imagine he pretty much ran around all day without an opponent to clock up those numbers.
I’d forgotten about him until I saw the stats. The man was born for this thread.

I wonder if other clubs have a thread similar to this dedicated to Angus brayshaw in 2018.

We have the Majak Daw Medal.

Feel bad about it now. It was when he was a struggling key forward. Before he became a competent key defender. And before the off season events.

In the spirit of this thread should we name it the Harrison Petty Prize? (He played well though)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back