Oppo Camp The Kent Kingsley Memorial Society of Spuds Who Play Well Against Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

That this thread is the most active thread on the board says so much about the club and its supporters.

We're like the French, we give it a go but inevitably end up surrendering.

That this thread is the most active thread on the board says so much about the club and its supporters.

We're like the French, we give it a go but inevitably end up surrendering.

It's not what we've done, it's what everyone's done to us.

Cam Guthrie just got 10 coaches votes :sick:
Yep, the nail in the coffin for my hopes for Goodwin to take this club anywhere above 14th.

Letting this potato run around unchecked, and menegola for that matter (who can actually play a little) with his pissy little 14m kicks sideways is an abject failure. He's done it for 160 games, he can't hurt you at all with his own lack of creativity but letting him get the ball that much unchecked, he's bound to give it to someone who can hurt you eventually though.

With the Richmond switch up, who've we got?

Who classifies here? I don't buy into the whole "good teams dont have kingsleys". Sydney Stack has played like an absolute spud this year, I'm ready for him to turn it on and kick a bag. Daniel Rioli if he comes back into the team is a contender, hasn't fired a shot all year.

I guess they're both not strictly spuds but they've been pus this year, as have much of Richmond

With the Richmond switch up, who've we got?

Who classifies here? I don't buy into the whole "good teams dont have kingsleys". Sydney Stack has played like an absolute spud this year, I'm ready for him to turn it on and kick a bag. Daniel Rioli if he comes back into the team is a contender, hasn't fired a shot all year.

I guess they're both not strictly spuds but they've been pus this year, as have much of Richmond
Castagna is ordinary, aside from and couple of good games each year. Lambert and McIntosh are basically ANB/Matt Jones types in a good side.

With Richmond it'll probably more of a 'Flashy players who show up against Melbourne'. Sydney Stack?

Chance to add Charlie Ballard to this?

Nah he's decent, would definitely be an upgrade on OMac or Smith.

Suns don't have a lot of players that fit this category, Holman maybe? Either way no-one who would meet the criteria played well enough to be nominated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah he's decent, would definitely be an upgrade on OMac or Smith.

Suns don't have a lot of players that fit this category, Holman maybe? Either way no-one who would meet the criteria played well enough to be nominated.

Agreed he had a couple of missed kicks, only a young player. His Intercept marking as better than anything lever has produced at melbourne

Cue Tim O'Brien for next week. We are the only club he can hold a mark against

Tim O'Brien is already a KKMSoSWPWAM hall of fame member by this point, so he goes without saying.

There's a few tantalising candidates primed for induction this week, but I'm finding it difficult to go past Paul Puopolo. He's looked absolutely cooked so far this year, so brace yourselves for a dynamic 4 goal display this week to rekindle his career.

O’brien is the new beau maister

This thread is for spuds who tear it up against us despite never getting a kick against any other side

Also read on Twitter O’Brien is battling injury

Remove this Banner Ad

Back