Oppo Camp The Kent Kingsley Memorial Society of Spuds Who Play Well Against Melbourne

With Patton out too they'll probably bring in some take of a KPF to kick 5 on debut.

Patton would have qualified as a spud regardless, he's very poor man's Tom Hawkins.

Weird it's almost as if I said Tom Mac should play on him
Turns out you were right

2 spuds cancel each other out

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

saj_21

Cancelled
Melbourne Board Tipping Champion
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
Tmac should just belt him and give them both a spell

would prefer harmes

you wouldn’t defend him tonight being a port player because he is just coughing it up every single time

would prefer harmes

you wouldn’t defend him tonight being a port player because he is just coughing it up every single time
Tbf he should play as a tagger or forward

Not as a defensive forward

saj_21

Cancelled
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
Tbf he should play as a tagger or forward

Not as a defensive forward

TBF he is an AFL player who so far has managed to turn over just about every possession he has had And he has been playing half bsck tonight. The easiest position to play

TBF he is an AFL player who so far has managed to turn over just about every possession he has had And he has been playing half bsck tonight. The easiest position to play
Stupid comment

That is how Goodwin thinks and it has killed a few of our players by playing them in positions that take away their strengths

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Stupid comment

That is how Goodwin thinks and it has killed a few of our players by playing them in positions that take away their strengths

Yup. Harmes is a forward of centre player. It's the same crap logic that's had Lockhart and Salem shoehorned into defence as well

saj_21

Cancelled
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
Stupid comment

what is stupid about it?

I criticised harmes’ skills and you justified his lack of skill because he was being played out of position.

if you are an AFL player doesn’t matter where you play kicking and handballing is a required skill

what is stupid about it?

I criticised harmes’ skills and you justified his lack of skill because he was being played out of position.

if you are an AFL player doesn’t matter where you play kicking and handballing is a required skill
So let's play Gawn of a HBF

Easiest position on the ground, imagine how good he will be

saj_21

Cancelled
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
So let's play Gawn of a HBF

Easiest position on the ground, imagine how good he will be

lol

I said harmes’ skill has been terrible, he is playing HBF tonight so there is no excuse nexuses it’s an easy position to play

Effectively you are saying because a player is being played out of position his skill level can drop

that’s my point stupid

lol

I said harmes’ skill has been terrible, he is playing HBF tonight so there is no excuse nexuses it’s an easy position to play

Effectively you are saying because a player is being played out of position his skill level can drop

that’s my point stupid
Tbf Gawn is an afl player and would be playing the easiest position on the ground

Ah lol nothing better than supporters of a crap team turning on each other. Tbf we are just as bad as each other

saj_21

Cancelled
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
Tbf Gawn is an afl player and would be playing the easiest position on the ground

Ah lol nothing better than supporters of a crap team turning on each other. Tbf we are just as bad as each other

no we’re not.

no we’re not.
True, technically your original comment was stupid and I pulled you up on it but you doubled down on it with more stupidity

saj_21

Cancelled
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
True, technically your original comment was stupid and I pulled you up on it but you doubled down on it with more stupidity

* off idiot

I doubled down because you cant understand a players position is irrelevant to their skill level.

if you want to excuse Harmes poor skills because he is being payed in the wrong position then it shows how stupid you are

my point was. Even if he is being played out of position, playing HBF is the easiest postion on the ground. So that still shouldn’t excuse his skill level

get it?

fu** off idiot

I doubled down because you cant understand a players position is irrelevant to their skill level.

if you want to excuse Harmes poor skills because he is being payed in the wrong position then it shows how stupid you are

my point was. Even if he is being played out of position, playing HBF is the easiest postion on the ground. So that still shouldn’t excuse his skill level

get it?

Play a player in their best position to utilize their skillset?

Any player gets better by playing the easiest position on the ground ie. HBF

I actually blame myself for engaging with an idiot......and even more so for trying to call it a draw a move on

saj_21

Cancelled
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
Came here to read about an oppo spud I must have missed (WESTHOFF ANYBODY, EVERY ******* TIME)...

yeah he has a great record against us, or seems to have played his best games against us

stEdy

Premiership Player
Nov 2, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Yep, Westhoff when the game was on the line in the first half, 2 goals, drifting into defence and outmarking Trac 1v1. Was everywhere

Incredible

Back