Oppo Camp The Kent Kingsley Memorial Society of Spuds Who Play Well Against Melbourne

Crusty Demon

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2009
Brighton
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
Lonie and Membrey aren't spuds and shouldn't be in here. Membrey is a very good 3rd tall and Lonie would walk into our 22.
Didn't nominate Lonie as a potential entry, just that i thought he could have a very big game against us. Membrey i think was an early entrant here before he became a consistent 3rd tall forward. Saints don't have too many spuds on their list anymore tbh. McKernan maybe the only potential nominee..

Jamurp

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2011
AFL Club
Melbourne
Think I've got one for this week, GWS' Brent Daniels kicked 5.8 in 16 games last season, yet kicked 3 of those against us in Round 17.

Lock in him in 2 or 3 snags again I reckon.

edit: he kicked 3.0, so outside of our match his season tally was 2.8, what a farce.

Last edited:
Against Gawn and May/Lever I have my doubts

More likely that Billings turns into Abeltt sr on Sat tbh.
Billings had a pretty bloody good game

But I digress, he shouldn't be mentioned in this thread as he is actually a good player. This thread is for duds

Think I've got one for this week, GWS' Brent Daniels kicked 5.8 in 16 games last season, yet kicked 3 of those against us in Round 17.

Lock in him in 2 or 3 snags again I reckon.

edit: he kicked 3.0, so outside of our match his season tally was 2.8, what a farce.
I rate Daniels.

This would be a de Boer special.

Meds

Club Legend
Nov 12, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Yeah, Daniels is too early in his career to have bona fide spud credentials and in all likelihood, he'll be above potato level.

This thread really needs to honour those that, just for one glorious game, rise above a career of mediocrity and prove that anyone of only a modest amount of skill can run rings around our sorry excuse for a football team.

Yeah, Daniels is too early in his career to have bona fide spud credentials and in all likelihood, he'll be above potato level.

This thread really needs to honour those that, just for one glorious game, rise above a career of mediocrity and prove that anyone of only a modest amount of skill can run rings around our sorry excuse for a football team.
Exactly.

This is for if Sproule kicks 5 or something.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets

Yeah people are too desperate to add people. this is a long term thread

Beau Maister kicking 5 against us still the greatest Kingsley I can remember where i was genuinely saying WTF...

Looked like an unmade bed and moved just as quick. Unbelievable.

JP2

Club Legend
Apr 7, 2003
Prague
AFL Club
Melbourne
Coming up against KKMSSSWPWAM Hall of Fame member Tim O'Brien this week without Stevie May. Who gets the job? Tomlinson? Petty? Should we just forfeit the game so as not to embarrass ourselves?

Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Tim O'Brien is legend status in here

Coming up against KKMSSSWPWAM Hall of Fame member Tim O'Brien this week without Stevie May. Who gets the job? Tomlinson? Petty? Should we just forfeit the game so as not to embarrass ourselves?
I think Tomlinson. Biggest thing and where TOB has killed us is the tank.

Back