Oppo Camp The Kerridge 2020 - various spuds delisted

Hojuman

조수미 사랑해요
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
McKenzie to reprise his command performance for the Suns a few years back when he stood at CHB and just waited for North players to blaze through the middle and hit him on the t*ts.

The game where Richo advised we should let the Suns score a goal so we could get it back to the centre.

McKenzie to reprise his command performance for the Suns a few years back when he stood at CHB and just waited for North players to blaze through the middle and hit him on the t*ts.
tenor (7).gif

Sero..ro-ro-rong!
Reminds me of the time that Ali G interviewed Posh and Becks.

Ali: 'So now, Beckham, let's talk about fashion. We has all seen pictures of you wearing clothes that was well embarrassing and make you a proper laughing stock! What's the name of that dress that you wore?'

Beckham: 'Sarong.'

Ali: 'Yeah I know it was so wrong.'

Yep both coaches included as well

Tempting, but I’ll go the one player who gives people hope that they can be AFL players one day, no matter how bad they are at the game

Matt Taberner

No Nyuis
No McCarthy

Must be Hogan

GOALS
BELOW AVG

GOAL ACCURACY
BELOW AVG

TACKLES
BELOW AVG
Freo have a peerless record when it comes to picking up underachieving key forwards from other clubs:

McCarthy
Shane Kersten
Kepler Bradley
Jack Anthony
Hogan

Wouldn't be at all surprised to see Josh Bruce running round in purple next year.

big_e

Existential crisis management consultant
Apr 28, 2008
Back Pocket
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wycombe Wanderers
Freo have a peerless record when it comes to picking up underachieving key forwards from other clubs:

McCarthy
Shane Kersten
Kepler Bradley
Jack Anthony
Hogan

Wouldn't be at all surprised to see Josh Bruce running round in purple next year.
On that note, I'll go for Rory Lobb - The Topspin

Back