Oppo Camp The Kerridge Award 2024 - back in action!

Remove this Banner Ad

Sexton kicks goals, that's what he does. But so does Willie (Junior) Rioli. Then you check their averages... it's just against us.

Alex Sexton not to get near it in the VFL prelim ?

Spidey, odds please ?

Alex Sexton VFL pre-lim;
9 disposals, 1 goal.

Unbelievable.

Can we have some more recognition for the great Richard Lounder ("Built like a tank but quite a bit rounder")? 9 kicks in his AFL career that includes 4 goals 2 to be the matchwinner against us.

Overall, against us he had:
  • 80% of career goals
  • 100% of career behinds
  • 67% of career kicks
  • 100% of career handballs
  • 50% of career marks
  • 60% of career hitouts
  • 100% of career frees for (only 33% of career frees against)
He is the GKOAT by a mile. The Don Bradman of Kerridgeness.
We desperately need something named in his honour.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok ladies and gents, thanks to Hojuman for a solid bump and reminder the 2023 season is coming fast!
A reminder to those regular contributors (& first timers) this thread is for nominating a spud that will dominate against NMFC.

There's all sorts of multipliers on offer from late inclusion, never kicked a goal, on debut (all 3 = The Ryan Nyhuis Triple Threat), former nmfc players playing against this great club and a trillion other things.

Feel free to make up your own and I'll judge accordingly.

Typically, bonus multiples are one of +30 points, x 1.25 and a rare x 1.5.

1 point will be awarded in each of two categories, The Kerridge (best shitman) and The Potato (worst of the nominations).

Weekly summaries, two ladders per category with no need to nominate which category you are voting for.

Entries close at nominated game time, exceptions are where a late inclusion is happening across the start time -this happened two or three times over the last 2 years and I will show discretion.

Lastly, don't be a dickhead and nominate a top 5 player.

Also note, the great Josh Bruce is expected to play across the defensive line this year, but you know what will happen v NM.

Late edit: if you nominate more than one player, whether in the same post or over various posts, your most recent player will be your nomination. I will do my best to give notice, should a player nominated be ineligible.

First rounders from the previous draft are ineligible for nomination, as has been the case over the last 6 years or so.

Get nominating!

Last edited:
Who the * is Brady Hough

Jayden Hunt. First game for Weagles after crossing from the D’s. Good chance for 3 Brownlow votes. He’s probably their best player…

If Derm sees Declan Mountford in an elevator again, I know who I'm on!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back