Oppo Camp The Kerridge Award 2024 - back in action!

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm always a sucker for that 2 x first names multiplier, so easily, noted big game performer, Gary Rohan, to pull one out of his rear end.

I’m also going with future Kerridge Hall of Famer, Gary Rohan. I cant remember hearing his name at all this season. Thought he retired or had long covid etc.

I normally pick Rohan but they have a couple of annoying forward pockets one has a moustache would look good on a 70s style Scanlens card. Can't think of his name though. Hang on I think his name is Close ?

Last edited:

Jack Henry to go close to breaking the intercept marks record in Tom Stewart’s absence, beaten only by the fact we didn’t get the ball forward enough.

I normally pick Rohan but they have a couple of annoying forward pockets one has a moustache would look good on a 70s style Scanlens card. Can't think of his name though. Hang on I think his name is Close ?
Wouldn't be out of place in the cast of Addams family, would Close. I rate him tho, really smart player

Would usually go Stengle but apparently he's having a borderline AA season so that probably rules him ineligible. Rohan for me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack Henry.

Hojuman to calcultate multipliers.

R 16 v Cats

Stanley 105 - see see
Blicavs 98 - Wels Eicke
Close 96 - ferball, giantroo, Ashley B
Narkle 95 - N7 (late in multi)
Griers 88 - Massive Unit, rickety, RossHenshaw, tazaa (modern parents naming multi)
Holmes 61 - Kanga Glory, Private Hudson
Henry 43 - SoS, big_e, Twinkletoes
Rohan 41 - Krakouers, zoomba23, Forever North, muttley45
De Koning (DNP) - andana

That's twice for Stanley this year!

View attachment 1436084
Always has been, always will be.

John Noble to end his dad’s coaching career with a B.O.G. performance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back