Oppo Camp The Kerridge Award 2024 - back in action!

Feb 1, 2008
Thailand
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Lachlan Jones

1652491859326.jpeg

R9 v Port

Georgiades 126 - N7, Forever North
Marshall 117 - giantroo, Soft Downhill Skier, Hoju
Amon 108 - ferball, see see, big_e, RossHenshaw, TT
Finlayson 88 - tazaa, Roosurgence
SPP 86 - rickety
Motlop 78 - FG, Kanga Glory, Horace, Ashley B, mutts, Private Hudson
Farrell 63 - Wels Eicke
Drew 47 - Wild Kangaroo
Frederick 26 - L72
Jones 26 - andana
Hayes 23 - shinboner magic
Clurey 17 - SoS

Last edited:

Wild Kangaroo

Premiership Player
Apr 26, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Fitzroy, AS Roma, Italy, Melb Storm
Charlie Spargo

Look it’s Bayley Frisch and his Eddie Munster hair. Yeah he seems a good player but I challenge you to put him in Royal Blue and White and have any impact at all. Cheap free kicks and goals out the back, I hope he falls over and breaks one of his twiggy arms but I expect he will kick about 7 goals, none of which come from robust play or a classic screamer. The guy pisses me off.

SonofSamsquanch

Enjoy decent coffee but don't dunk yer biscuits
Mar 31, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Look it’s Bayley Frisch and his Eddie Munster hair. Yeah he seems a good player but I challenge you to put him in Royal Blue and White and have any impact at all. Cheap free kicks and goals out the back, I hope he falls over and breaks one of his twiggy arms but I expect he will kick about 7 goals, none of which come from robust play or a classic screamer. The guy pisses me off.
I wonder what he uses for gel?

1652854208453.png

This would have to be the first, and probably last, time a player who kicked 6 goals in a grand final win is nominated for the Kerridge.

Back