Oppo Camp The Kerridge Award 2024 - back in action!

Remove this Banner Ad

HamishMcLachlan Keeffe
This bloke is the very essence of the Kerridge. He's been in the AFL system for over a decade, for a total of 88 games. A classic example of the theory that if you're over 200cms and have a pulse, you can eke out an AFL career, notwithstanding a total lack of footballing talent.

R13 v GWS

Multipliers in play: Repeat offender, not a real name, The Kraut, Hogan's Heroes, A nod to Ian Perrie, I know nuzzink!

Screenshot_20220615-124328_Google.jpg

Congrats big_e

Himmelberg 164 - N7, big_e
Bruhn 116 - Wels Eicke
Peatling 113 - Flawed Genius, DB123, Kagna Glory, Ashley B, tazaa, Private Hudson
Idun 92 - Twinkletoes, Wild Kangaroo
Sproule 81 - SoS, RossHenshaw, Hoju, ferball, see see
Wehr 78 - andana
Perryman 37 - giantroo
Hogan 35 - TheBigHorne, mutts
Keeffe 29 - rickety

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kerridge Award legend Josh Bruce has kicked 3 goals on return via VFL.

This week v Adelaide numerous Kerridge's including the man himself . Hayden Skipworth , Bryan Bienke, Ian Perry, endless names the bloke that kicked the goal off the ground after we were up about 5 goals with 1 minute to play forgotten his name. This week I will pick any small forward they have I think they have a player named Rowe he will do.

This week v Adelaide numerous Kerridge's including the man himself . Hayden Skipworth , Bryan Bienke, Ian Perry, endless names the bloke that kicked the goal off the ground after we were up about 5 goals with 1 minute to play forgotten his name. This week I will pick any small forward they have I think they have a player named Rowe he will do.

Yeah, Jimmy Rowe for me too. Is there a loud-mouthed father multiplier?

And how could you forget Petrenko? Though you're forgiven for remembering Bienke.

Someone named Elliott is guaranteed to be s**t at football, so I'll take the Other Hindenburg to be the ball-avoiding spud ying to his brother's leather-poisoned yang.

If he doesn't play, I like Big Butts.

Jimmy Rowe the obvious one, but if Ladbrokes had a market on this I wouldn't mind a sneaky fiver on Mitch Hinge if he plays.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back