Oppo Camp The Kerridge Award 2024 - back in action!

Remove this Banner Ad

I was gonna pick Seedsman and noticed he is having a year on par with Jy Simpkin.

He had 36 and 31 disposals in his last two games, hasn't had under 20 possessions since round 11, averages 26 possessions and 600+ metres gained along with a goal every two games, more goal assists than that and 6 i50s per match.

If he is available I'll take him but he shouldn't be.

If he isn't available I'll take McAdam.

John Fogarty to be the fortunate son who kicks 9.1 tonight which propels him to a 9 year contract extension and for Kane Cornes to declare him the next Warren Treadrea.

With our 2 esteemed leaders boring the crap out of us all by picking Seedsman and his 35 odd disposals & 2-3 goals, I think I will go with the "we wish you well in your future endeavours" pick this week:

Over to you Adelaide Football Club:

https://www.afc.com.au/news/998297/thank-you-tom-lynch

Thank you, Tom Lynch

Adelaide would like to sincerely thank Tom Lynch for his service with the experienced forward told he will not be offered a contract for next season.

Lynch, 30, addressed his team mates late on Monday afternoon and he will now take time to consider his options going forward.

He will play out the remainder of the season and look to add to his career tally of 162 games and 201 goals.

“Naturally I would have loved to have kept playing but I am rapt to have experienced the journey with the Club and now with this young group, and I look forward to watching their development and their rise back up the ladder,” Lynch said.

"This Sunday, I am expecting each of my team-mates to provide a goal assist for me. Those who do not, will be required to take part in the Crows pre-season camp in December, which will take place in the South-West of Sydney"*.

22 goals incoming for a new AFL record.

* Disclaimer: Final quote may not be true.

Last edited:
I'm going to nominate Strachan. Never heard of him before. Will do a number on Goldy. He has a "stellar" playing record. 1 game, 1 kick, 3 handballs, 10 hit outs and 4 tackles. What a player.

Very disappointing though that Rowe is not playing. Would have been a shoe in.

Wait. He may be the medi sub in which case he will come on early and slot 6 majors. If he does get a run, he's my man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who the * is strachan…yeah him

With our 2 esteemed leaders boring the crap out of us all by picking Seedsman and his 35 odd disposals & 2-3 goals, I think I will go with the "we wish you well in your future endeavours" pick this week:

Over to you Adelaide Football Club:

https://www.afc.com.au/news/998297/thank-you-tom-lynch

Thank you, Tom Lynch

Adelaide would like to sincerely thank Tom Lynch for his service with the experienced forward told he will not be offered a contract for next season.

Lynch, 30, addressed his team mates late on Monday afternoon and he will now take time to consider his options going forward.

He will play out the remainder of the season and look to add to his career tally of 162 games and 201 goals.

“Naturally I would have loved to have kept playing but I am rapt to have experienced the journey with the Club and now with this young group, and I look forward to watching their development and their rise back up the ladder,” Lynch said.

"This Sunday, I am expecting each of my team-mates to provide a goal assist for me. Those who do not, will be required to take part in the Crows pre-season camp in December, which will take place in the South-West of Sydney"*.

22 goals incoming for a new AFL record.

* Disclaimer: Final quote may not be true.

I didn't realise Seedsman has had such a consistent year, thought it was only us that he seemed to carve up. In the interest of the spirit of the award I will also change my nom to the slightly lesser Lynch for an all time Kerridge performance in his last AFL match before walking off gracefully into the sunset.... (or being picked up by St Kilda in the pre season)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back