Oppo Camp The Kerridge Award 2024 - back in action!

Remove this Banner Ad

Rhyan Mansell, Nigel - in the No 31 guernsey to get a heap of it, and have his break out game, abd he will kick 4, including a big barrell on the run

TheLoungeLizard
This is what we recently spoke about - sh*te players who perform well against NM.

See Kerridge, McKernan, Bruce, Liam Jones, etc.
Robbie Nahas was one - then we traded him to you!

The way we are playing Boomer will be best on ground as the runner... I fear for how sublime Polec will look as the sub

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Old Rioli

Yep, me too... And we're not talking about Maurice Sr here... I'll go with Daniel Rioli to do it for Mia... No, wait... Paris... Or whoever he's dating and getting into brawls over these days!

It's an incredible array of options for a team that won 3 of the last 4! Would you like chips, potato salad, mash, baked spuds, colcannon, vichyssoise or rosti sir?
No thank you, I'll have the Deb(utant) - Rioli.

Full of multipliers.

Hojuman was it you who nominated him as well?
I have to change - as much as having Riewoldt, I think that's unfair on the rest of the participants in this competition and I reckon he won't be eligable after the event anyway (again).

So, hy head says Parker, but my heart says Ralphsmith (and I'm claiming a second cousin by marriage twice removed relationship on that one so it is quadruple or bust).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back