Oppo Camp The Kerridge Award 2024 - back in action!

Remove this Banner Ad

It has to be Zaharakis, all their supporters hate him and he earns a contract extension every year by kicking a bag against us before disappearing again.
Okay, you convinced reminded me that he exists.

It has to be Zaharakis, all their supporters hate him and he earns a contract extension every year by kicking a bag against us before disappearing again.
Yeah good call, I'm on the Zaka train. Came back in the side last week, they've all got him listed as an out on their pre-game thread. But he'll earn himself another week on Sunday!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So many to choose from this week but I’ll take James Stewart who has managed to buck the trend and look completely awful since moving back - no doubt this will be his breakout game.

6 years later, and I still have no bloody idea what position he* plays.

Oh you will by Sunday night.

As for me I'm going with your man - Jayden Lavender.

Remember when he was talked up as a top 5 pick only to slip out to the teens and become the much fapped out about cosmic event known as a steal?

When he finishes with us people will be wondering why he didn't go at #1 in his draft.

Oh you will by Sunday night.

As for me I'm going with your man - Jayden Lavender.

Remember when he was talked up as a top 5 pick only to slip out to the teens and become the much fapped out about cosmic event known as a steal?

When he finishes with us people will be wondering why he didn't go at #1 in his draft.
Jesus H Christ, I remember some * member giving me a gob-full over how to pronounce his name.

La-ver-dee or was it La-ver-day.

Couldn't give a s**t, he's still putrid!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back