Oppo Camp The Kerridge Award 2024 - back in action!

Remove this Banner Ad

Since l'm the only one to see it AND pick it, l get 3 noms for Carltanks half forward line;

Jack Newnes Jack Silvagni Jack Martin

Triple Jack multiplier please Nate.
Yeah - like Nate7 is falling for your shenanigans Hojuman - It aint happening.

You might have gotten away with it if you'd gone for Lachie Fogarty, Lachie Plowman and Lochie O'Brian, or you could have pulled it off with a hand-full of Sams, with Petrevski-Seaton, Docherty, Walsh, Ramsay and Philip.

Matthew Kennedy for me... The Bluws are so confident that he can dominate us tomorrow, that they think they can trade him back to GWS for Josh Kelly this off-season. Look, the proof is in the locker photo below... Matt's just a little too dumb to realise:

1627031568507.png

Yeah - like Nate7 is falling for your shenanigans Hojuman - It aint happening.

You might have gotten away with it if you'd gone for Lachie Fogarty, Lachie Plowman and Lochie O'Brian, or you could have pulled it off with a hand-full of Sams, with Petrevski-Seaton, Docherty, Walsh, Ramsay and Philip.

Nah, Nate not that smart. But keep it to yourself and l will deny l ever said it.

As Murphy didn’t make the cut I will take Liam Jones with the Mitch Robinson polished turd multiplier.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeez, Royal Blue has gone from missed in the past posters thread to a spud in one day?
Seems like a fair assessment to me.
Searching the Carlton list for hairy muff...
Very confusing. I was checking the team list for someone called Bush Pingers.

Dow for me. Any chance of a 'torched top 3 pick' multiplier?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back