Oppo Camp The Kerridge Award 2024 - back in action!

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought it was going to be unanimous for Miers. But Turner could neg that so assuming Nate7 won't allow Dangerfields, and Selwoods is already out it has to be the bloke with the absolute mostest possible multipliers in league history.... Gary Rohan (2 first names, s**t bloke, ranga, played for same club as Ben Cunnington, suspiciously constant runny nose).

Last edited:

Higgins :stern look

Hard one with Geelong, even guys like Rohan who used to be a Kerridge award winner has kind of evolved to be a half-reasonable player. They either have kids or players like that.

There should be a new rule if you pick a player when they are a shitmen then for whatever reason become a bonafide star . You should be immune and still able to pick them again in the same season lol

I'm on 'Mr Goes-Missing-In-September', Gary Rohan, if he's eligible. As it's not a final, he's certain to dominate.

No real standouts at Geelong but I’ll nominate Blicavs. I have never really seen what the fuss is with this guy. If he was at another club he’d be a Kerridge hall of famer. It’s fortunate that he’s surrounded by A grade footballers that make him look better than what he is. Will dominate in the ruck, kick 4 and the media will grovel at his versatility and declare him a AA certainty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For a strong team Geelong have a surprisingly high number of candidates. I've no idea who's getting a game for them.

Mark me down for perennial Kerridge favourite Rhys Stanley.

In an Olympic weekend how can you go past Mark " once stood in the queue for some coffee with some steeplechaser's " Bike-calves. Sign me up Nate.

Need the Olympic 5 ring multiplier please Nateman.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back