Oppo Camp The Kerridge Award 2024 - back in action!

Smac out, Mason Wood in.

Wood it is.
I'm on for Mason this week.
Yep wood with 5 joe the gooses

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Wood to morph into Carey for 1 game only.

3x multiplier. 1 for letting north down. 1 for letting joyce down. 1 for ignoring me at footlocker when i was walking past him and he was trying on the same new balance shoes as i was wearing. I said "good choice mase" and he just looked out me like i was a dumb campaigner. Worst part is he purchased them too. Selfish bloke.
Is Mase eligible?

I tipped Mase for 5 in the Autopsy this week so I will go with Mase
So if I'm reading this correctly, you guys have all got wood? :stern look:

I never noticed but there is a thread on the dogs board similar to this and named after Majak Daw. Those bottom feeders really can’t come up with their own ideas.

When one daw closes...?

SonofSamsquanch

Enjoy decent coffee but don't dunk yer biscuits
Mar 31, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I never noticed but there is a thread on the dogs board similar to this and named after Majak Daw. Those bottom feeders really can’t come up with their own ideas.
Well Majak did actually wipe his backside with them. He treated them like they were Barbie Dolls so they have actually just given him the status of dog killing legend.

Alright, I have my $hit list of JACKs (or should that be list of Jack$hits?) here with me as a reference:

Steele: Ineligible
Billings: Ineligible
Lonie: Omitted
Bytel: Omitted

Higgins
Sinclair

Hmmm, I'm thinking Higgo will be popular, so I'll go the opposite way with the man who did such a crap job on his haircut that he ended up bleeding from the cheek:

1622246214501.png

Last edited:
Clavarino - I have never heard of him
Sounds like some sort of string instrument.

It's his first game so I would've thought that rules him out. Unless, of course, he plays in a position he's never played before and kicks the winning goal. Known as the 'Nyhuis Exemption'.

Sounds like some sort of string instrument.

It's his first game so I would've thought that rules him out. Unless, of course, he plays in a position he's never played before and kicks the winning goal. Known as the 'Nyhuis Exemption'.
Almost 1300 days since he was drafted.
His time on the sidelines with injury would surpass all bar Ben Jacobs.

Something is bound to happen.

Back