The Kevin McHale Cup 16-17

Remove this Banner Ad

It's certainly got very interesting!!!
We're going down to the wire again Deeman........with a couple of others this time!!

I still think that Ullis pick up gets Tony the win. If I could only catch him in assists, now? And Bugsy gets mugged at the end. The difference in games played really makes for an interesting wrinkle, doesn't it?

I still think that Ullis pick up gets Tony the win. If I could only catch him in assists, now? And Bugsy gets mugged at the end. The difference in games played really makes for an interesting wrinkle, doesn't it?
Bloody Tony and Ulis already stole one title off me this year. F k n Ulis...

I was wondering-that's got to be a real helpless feeling when other people have games left and you just have to wait and see if they're going to catch you. And the weird substitution patterns at the end of the season mean it's not a given from the other viewpoint. Guys you might think you use to catch up may be rested by the coach.

what a great ending! I'm still not sure who's going to win it. Great year for the league, Bugsy. Thanks a lot. Has everyone noticed how Fubar cheats by picking up point guards when I'm trying to catch him in assists? Doesn't seem fair, does it?
Tony really is a cheating arsehole. It's like he's actually thinking and actively trying to win while staying within the rules. I think he should be banned for anywhere between 6 minutes and 23 years...

I caught him cheating a couple months ago too. I was looking around at everyone's game tracking stats (I thought Bostonian had figured out some high tech way to game the system, he was so far into the red) and I noticed that Tony had major green in all of the universal categories-universal guard, universal forward, and two utilities. Minus 8-10 in each one, so he would have flexibility at the end. It's the thinking part of his cheating that probably bothers me the most.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha you blokes are very amusing!!! What an awesome finish to the season. I still think 12hr delay might take this thing out on the last day. Trying to defend assists but limit turnovers to almost zero is bloody stressful!!!
Good luck to everyone still in with a chance!

Congrats to the two winners. Didn't Deeman promise he couldn't get above 74? What a sly devil. Thanks again Bugsy for a great year.

I see myself on 74 and Fubar on 75...
You're right. Sorry. I'm pretty sure I saw it at 75 for both of you earlier this morning, but I probably read it wrong (I think when I looked at it, the point totals on the new live board were different than the point totals on the league home page-so maybe the one I saw on the home page was changed/corrected). Sorry again deeman. Congrats Tony.

Thanks Mate, players resting over those last couple of days certainly helped.

I was following the live scores pretty close on that last day and yeah it looks like Deeman did get to 75 at one stage - think he got ahead in one of the % categories but then fell behind again.

Great season - it's a special win cos I know I beat 4 really strong competitors!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back