The Kevin McHale Cup 16-17

Remove this Banner Ad

Ha, you don't have to tell me you have, just reminding everyone so we get off to a good start.

I'm interested to see how bold the bids are and how Billy manages no budget!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ha, you don't have to tell me you have, just reminding everyone so we get off to a good start.

I'm interested to see how bold the bids are and how Billy manages no budget!
I was mostly just telling you that i have in the hope that everyone else does so maybe Bill can check earlier...:p

Good evening Gentlemen,

Below are the results for the qualifying round 1 for KMC 16-17.

The current Draft board with all submitted bids is available to view at the following link.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9Qz5HAhFbIhdjZTeW43N3NSRU0/view?usp=sharing

Following the rules as set out, this is how the table is interpreted. I hope it makes sense to you.
Results listed in the following format;
Player (Current manager), highest bid (highest bidder) - result if not matched by current manager.

Russell Westbrook (Big Kitty) $18,000,100 (Rampant) – Rampant wins player.
Kevin Durant (JT) $14,500,001 (Badga)Badga wins player.
LeBron James (Bostonian) $13,603,502 (Tony) – Tony wins player.
Chris Paul (Tony) $12,500,000 (theseventhhamster) – theseventhhamster wins player
Hassan Whiteside (Bugsy) $12,800,000 (Deeman) – Deeman wins player
DeMarcus Cousins (Billy) $14,150,000 (Moo) – Moo wins player
Al Horford (Moo) $9,500,000 (Big Kitty) - Big Kitty wins player.
Kyrie Irving (Badga) $11,000,000 (Moo) - Moo wins player or released to draft.
Damian Lillard (Deeman) $13,980,000 (Moo) - Moo wins player or released to draft.
Carmelo Anthony (Stewie) $11,560,000 (Moo) - Moo wins player or released to draft.
Nicolas Batum (theseventhhamster) $9,500,000 (Moo) - Moo wins player or released to draft.

Please post in this thread if you will match the Qualifying Offer on your player.

The draft board groups will be finalised once we know which QO players are released from group 1, if any.

The Dark Nique will match the offer made by Deeman for Hassan Whiteside $12,800,000
Stay focused big fella, don't let the $$$ distract you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back