The Kevin McHale Cup 17-18

Remove this Banner Ad

What do I need to do to sign up? Draft date, etc?
I think you're signed up mate, once we have 12 managers Bugsy will allocate you and the new managers a team/you guys will choose a team. Then you nominate which of your contracts you want to keep and nominate your sleeper and qualifying offers and then once everyone has done that the auction starts. Generally the auction takes about 3-4 weeks roughly so i'd assume we're looking to get it started early/mid September. Stay tuned to the thread because the quicker we have 12 managers ready the quicker we can start the auction :moustache:

I think you're signed up mate, once we have 12 managers Bugsy will allocate you and the new managers a team/you guys will choose a team. Then you nominate which of your contracts you want to keep and nominate your sleeper and qualifying offers and then once everyone has done that the auction starts. Generally the auction takes about 3-4 weeks roughly so i'd assume we're looking to get it started early/mid September. Stay tuned to the thread because the quicker we have 12 managers ready the quicker we can start the auction :moustache:
Awesome. Thanks deeman87. Hopefully we can get the ball rolling soon with 12 managers so to speak!

Awesome. Thanks deeman87. Hopefully we can get the ball rolling soon with 12 managers so to speak!
Yep sooner the better. If u know anyone who'd be keen get them in as we still need numbers. So far we have confirmed

Deeman87
Flaps
Bugsy
Tony_richo
Purely
Nufan
K10

Then I'm pretty sure Ramp will be back and I think I have a friend who will play that's 9. Need some of the guys from last year to sign back up...

Billy the Kidd
rampantstatks
Badga
Moo

All Managers please post your return/joining in the new seasons thread.

I'll start the predraft in early Sept assuming we have 12 Managers.
Sorry guys had switched off from basketball due to the Hawk insurgence.

I am definitely coming back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back