The Kevin McHale Cup 17-18

Remove this Banner Ad

12 Hour Delay

Contract Players: Donovan Mitchell, Johnathan Isaac
Development Players: Embid, Simmons, Kawhi, Giannis.

FUBAR INC. will offer Team Contracts to:
Goran Dragic
Dwight Howard

And Development contracts to:
Kyle Lowry
Marc Gasol
Andre Drummond
Nerlens Noel

These are the results of Round 19 of the Kevin McHale Cup 17-18 Auction Draft.
As Hammy failed to supply bid amounts but did nominate players, I have allocated those to him at an even split of his remaining budget.

That completes all rosters!

Check the live draft board for details.

Round 19
Dejounte Murray $1,059,000 drafted by Hammy
Kyle Kuzma $602,000 drafted by Porely
Bogdan Bogdanovic $1,059,000 drafted by Hammy
Milos Teodosic $1,300,000 drafted by Moo
Trevor Booker
undrafted

See y'all next season!.
:)

Pretty much I apologise for my tardiness last year, this year and next year.

We are active managers when the season is underway which is the important part .....but I do appreciate your work Bill (even though Bugsy tries to take the credit FFS)

Team Contracts:
Gary Harris
Kevin Love
Marcin Gortat

Development Contracts:
Lonzo Ball
Dario Saric
Taurean Prince
Kyle Kuzma

Think this sorts us out for the start of the season with a few days to spare.

Thanks for organising Bugsy Mogues

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sheesh started already. Spent ages debating who to play today and screwed up bad not playing Tobias. Too many options. If there's any teams that are short on players to fit into their 10 playing spots i'd love to turn this depth problem into a single player. HMU if u have some interest in doing a 2 for 1 or even 3 for 1 with me receiving the 1...

Players available for trade:
Mike conley
Jeff Teague
Dion Waiters
Otto Porter
Thad Young
Tobias Harris
Evan Fournier
Alex Len

When you drop Sabonis for Jeremy f k n Lamb when you're completely smashed and wake up the next day with barely any memory of it. Horrifying. I'm stacked on the wings and need rebounding too. Then when one of your main rivals picks him up. Well played Ramp lmao.

Someone trade me a big? WCS & Chriss are not doing whst i thought they would.

Personally, I thought your dropping Sabonis was a great move. In other matters, will whoever found Tyreke after I waived him please send him back. I didn't mean to drop him. My finger slipped.

Personally, I thought your dropping Sabonis was a great move. In other matters, will whoever found Tyreke after I waived him please send him back. I didn't mean to drop him. My finger slipped.

HA HA, make me an offer and you might get him back!!!

Send me some offers for Derrick Favors and/or Brandon Ingram.
Both eligible for a sleeper contract. Ingram could turn into a very nice long term development contract too!

Looking for steals, assists and 3 pointers, regardless of position.

If you've got somebody dragging you down in FT% and/or Turnovers, send them my way - pretty sure I'm getting a 1 in both those categories!!

Same two guys in front of me as last year, in the exact same order. Okay, I get what's going on here. How much does Bugsy charge and does he accept US dollars?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back