The Kevin McHale Cup 18-19

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh rly? Well you learn something new every day if that's the case.
You probably could have won the league last year by an even bigger margin if you knew that :)

My team is an absolute train wreck early. Is it too early to start thinking about next season?... :oops:

If this continues I may put Davis on the block for some keepers on good contracts, i don't think I need to sell anyone on how much of a game changer Brow is in this format. Not fielding offers for him just yet as I look to plug holes from the wire.

I think that is right as well but didn't want to say anything as i am still trying to get my head around the format. As noted with Dunn above i had him in my starters because i wasn't sure exactly when he was going to play and i don't think he counted towards my games played.
Yes that's one of the nice things about the Yahoo format-you don't get penalized for late scratches (as long as the player doesn't take the court).

Not really sure how I read into my team yet. Still early days but I'm just hopeful of being competitive this season I think.

In other news, I've now been to two games this week! Magic @ Philly and Magic @ Boston. Got one more in Orlando vs Kings so fingers crossed I can see 2/3 wins :) Might try for one more game in LAL just to see LeBron as a once in a lifetime op or something. And got a few college games to see in San Diego too. This holiday is turning out to be just sport for me. Haha!

Not really sure how I read into my team yet. Still early days but I'm just hopeful of being competitive this season I think.

In other news, I've now been to two games this week! Magic @ Philly and Magic @ Boston. Got one more in Orlando vs Kings so fingers crossed I can see 2/3 wins :) Might try for one more game in LAL just to see LeBron as a once in a lifetime op or something. And got a few college games to see in San Diego too. This holiday is turning out to be just sport for me. Haha!
Damn i'm jelly. I'd looooove to go to some NBA games. College too, i'd go to USA just to go to NBA games and i'd prob spend my whole budget on it if I went over there so I don't blame you,

Great stuff, are you going to try and squeeze in an NFL game or that sport doesn't interest you ?

Great stuff, are you going to try and squeeze in an NFL game or that sport doesn't interest you ?
Yeah I went to the Jets game a couple of weeks ago in NYC. Did a hockey game in Montreal too so it's been pretty packed with sports for the whole trip still for a few weeks to go so hopefully I can squeeze something else in.

My combo of players is not working at all this year mostly due to my lack of point guards and wings. Putting my entire team on the trade block, looking for contracted players who can help me next year as this year is basically done for me roto is tough to come back in. Anyways, everyone except Gobert and Davis are on the block, have some nice players available. Ideally looking for a contracted guard or wing but open to non contracted players too if someone has a good PG on offer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Putting up the white flag this early Dee? Throwing in the towel before we’re even at the first quarter break? It is hard to crawl back in some cats, you can dig an early hole in roto...

How about the two rookies leading the pack! Who invited them?

Putting up the white flag this early Dee? Throwing in the towel before we’re even at the first quarter break? It is hard to crawl back in some cats, you can dig an early hole in roto...

How about the two rookies leading the pack! Who invited them?
Not completely but I'm resigned to the fact that its incredibly unlikely that I can come back from this far back. Injuries have really wrecked me early and I don't rly have the neccessary personnel to make a comeback unless I pull off a couple of big trades. I kinda knew it was gonna be a tough ask without an elite PG and then the 2 PGs I have have been injured so not much I can do except try and look to trade one or 2 of these elite bigs/start planning for next year.

It's my first yr down bottom since I started in this league after 4 top 2 finishes in a row so it's new ground to be doing this bad. My top 10 players aren't as bad as my record looks but they don't compliment each other well. Having a balanced roster is crucial in roto and i dont have that. The newbies crushing is great and just goes to show that anyone can win this league with some shrewd moves at auction. :)

My combo of players is not working at all this year mostly due to my lack of point guards and wings. Putting my entire team on the trade block, looking for contracted players who can help me next year as this year is basically done for me roto is tough to come back in. Anyways, everyone except Gobert and Davis are on the block, have some nice players available. Ideally looking for a contracted guard or wing but open to non contracted players too if someone has a good PG on offer.
Adebayo for Davis. My final offer.

Adebayo for Davis. My final offer.
You'd do that for me? That's a really compassionate offer but I'm pretty sure Bugsy would be forced to veto it due to you getting such a rough deal and I don't want to put Bugsy in that spot so i better decline that one. Thanks for the thought.

If you actually want Davis you might be able to get him if you want to make a serious offer...

I have Isaiah Thomas if you want a playing PG now deeman87 ? ;)
lol, im assuming this was a troll post. If anyone wants to cough up a good contracted player i'm looking to bundle up a bunch of players, and i mean a bunch, for 1 good contracted player. Have several players i'm willing to bundle up together for 1 good contract which could def win the league for someone willing to pull the trigger. Majority of my team is available. Klay, Teague, Wes Matthews, Payton, Horford are just some of the players available to be bundled up...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back